Tama Accessories!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi! In this topic I will be telling you how to make the following things...

TAMA HALL OF MIRRORS BED!

Tama+Hall+of+Mirrors1.JPG

BEADED TAMA KEYCHAIN!

tama+keychain2.JPG

TAMA CARRYING CASE!

lovelitchibag2.JPG

HOW TO MAKE A TAMA HALL OF MIRRORS BED!

Materials:

8-12 (number depends on size of cardboard circle) small square one-sided mirrors, 3cm X 3cm or 5cm X 5cm roughly

Cardboard circle, for the base

Glitter glue

Glue Gun

Small beads

Cotton wool or fluff

Instrctions:

1. Get your circular cardboard base and if you have glitter glue, make a glitter glue spiral or shape in the centre of the cardboard.

2. Using the glue gun, stick your mirrors, upright and facing inwards, around the edges of your cardboard circle so that anything put inside would be reflected on each mirror at a different angle.

3. Put your fluff up against the back of the bed, as shown in the photo, then place your beads at the front of it, as shown in the photo.

4. Your Tamas go on the fluff part! You're done!

HOW TO MAKE A BEADED TAMA KEYCHAIN!

Materials:

Thin string; thin enough to fit through the small metal loop of a Connection Tama where the keychain attaches, but thick enough to see. Do not use thread!

Beads, small enough to fit on the string but not too big for your keychain.

Instructions:

1. Thread your beads onto your string, leaving enough room at each end for a double/triple knot tying them together.

2. Tie your strings round the metal loop in the corner of your Tama using the sturdiest knot you know, so that you have a keychain.

HOW TO MAKE A TAMA CARRYING CASE!

Materials:

Felt, the colour you want for your case and the colours of your favourite Tamagotchi character.

Needle

Thread

Glue (NOT glue gun, just normal glue)

Scissors

Instructions:

1. Using the colour you want for your main bag, fold your A4-size piece of felt in half so that the bottom is the fold and both sides are not sewn.

2. Sew up the two sides to make a bag/case. Then turn it inside out.

3. Make your favourite Tama character out of felt.

4. Glue your Tama character into the middle of your bag/case.

5. If you can, get a zip put on.

Good luck making your Tama accessories!

I'm definitely gonna make a beaded keychain! I love the beaded keychain they have on Japanese tamas, but I don't want to learn japanese. Plus my bf tamasits alot, and it would confuse him. Thanks for the instructions! :D

I make lanyards. I use beads the colors of the tama case that I'm making it for, and either fishing line or plastic or leather beading line. They are very lightweight, and will not scratch the tama. You have some very cute and creative items, dazzilitchigirl!! Very nice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back