Tama Adoption Center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure! *packs Acorn's bags* And since you're the first to choose a boy, I'll throw in A teddy bear. =) Bye Acorn! We'll miss you!

Acorn's stats:

Name: Acorn

Owner: 2222mimitchi2222

Type: baby

Hunger: ****(-1)

Happiness: *****(very happy)

sicknes: He's sick! Try making him feel better!

Berri evolves into...

:furawatchi: !

----------------------------------------------

Rose evolves into...

:)

Congrats you guys! Now, your tamas are ready to marry! What you you like to do? Marry by Matchmaker OR by marrying normally to another tama? (unfortunatly, there are no boy tamas that are adults, so you'll have to do matchmaker)

Um, and will I still have Rose once she has her baby? Or will I only take care of the baby?

Only if you want to keep rose & the baby. But, if you only want to keep Rose, the baby will go up for adoption. And if you don't want to care for Rose anymore and instead care for the baby, then Rose will Go away and live alone in a house, happy that you took care of her. But, now that I've thought of it...I'll add a new feature.If you keep Rose, She might travel and get a job a job. And soon, She'll get enough GP to buy a house and go away and leave soon. So if you keep Rose, she might leave anyway.

Anytime you want. But, if she dosen't like the person the matchmaker gives her, you can try it again and agian until she finds the perfect guy.

Matchmaker: Let's see...

Will Doiee :furawatchi: be the right guy for you?

--------

:) - What? That guy? You must be kidding! No!

Oh well. I'll try the Matchmaker later I guess. Maybe then we'll find you a better man, eh Rose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back