tama adoption center

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnytama17

Reaction score
First let me explain. First asks first getsand plz check back in with your tama if you adopted one telling me about them.IF YOU WANT TO OPEN A SCHOOL OR DAYCARE ON THIS POST PLZ POST AND ASK AND WAIT FOR MY OK. wow sorry for exploding like that. Ok iff a tama is not adopted and we need more tamas I will put it in the next adoption center load. Also each tama comes with a discription (short or long) or story,a name(can be changed),gender(can NOT be changed)and age(can NOT be changed) also you can ask for more information on them .thank you plz enjoy. :D

also here is my tama HE IS NOT AVALIBLE.

:lol: his name is bopt and he is a boy. he is two weeks old

<_< name: tom age: 1 year story:a little by found on the streets and is always happy but calm gender:boy

B) name:salla age 3 years old story; a girl picked up at the nearest shelter also is sometimes sassy would be best with gorl owners.

:D name:shella Age 18 weeks story just a shy little girl found homeless in the park

:) name: ralla age:1 year story also found at the adoption ceneter and is in the best shape is allways neat and organized

thank you more coming later today I promis

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back