Tama Art

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOOHOOO! Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, can draw 10 times better than me... :'<

imageproxy.php

imageproxy.php

imageproxy.php
You can't call my drawings better than that. Mine are quite plainly failures.

Everyone, please stop trying to be nice and say what I can improve...I know my drawings aren't very good, even for a 10-year-old. Doomer, why are mine (in your overrated opinion) second best? What can make them better? I don't know why I started this if all it does is make me jealous of everyone. :p

Doomer, why are mine (in your overrated opinion) second best? What can make them better? I don't know why I started this if all it does is make me jealous of everyone. :p
Dazz's latest 4 drawings in Paint are much better. Improvements? :) Let's see now... ;)

Kuromametchi: Why is Kuromametchi naked? He's supposed to be wearing a black suit. O_O

Mametchi: Very good. Although he looks a little squashed. o_o

Lovelitchi: She has a block-head. :( Try to make her head more rounder. o_O

Flowertchi: Her body looks like a jigsaw puzzle piece. Try to make her body shaped more like Mametchi's body. o_O

Here's my fail art on Gotchiman. He looks silly and has too long legs and arms.

He's in da spoiler since he's so big. XD

2jax0yq.jpg

:p

Whoops, someone posted the same time as me. Sorry for double post again.

Dazzmina and EMF: Don't be so hard on yourselves! Your drawings are super and don't continue to say they are ugly and stuff! They're great!!! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuromametchi: Why is Kuromametchi naked? He's supposed to be wearing a black suit. O_O
Oops, lol, I don't know Kuromametchi all that well and I did that drawing without looking at any other pictures.

Mametchi: Very good. Although he looks a little squashed. o_o
I know...that's on my improvement list: Make Mametchi less skinny.

Lovelitchi: She has a block-head.
sad.gif
Try to make her head more rounder. o_O
I DEFINITELY noticed that and that's why I consider myself terrible at drawing Lovelin. Number one on my list of improvements.

Flowertchi: Her body looks like a jigsaw puzzle piece. Try to make her body shaped more like Mametchi's body. o_O
That one was rough, I had to get off the computer and I only had time to quickly draw in the legs. I should have edited the inaccurate body before posting it.

Thanks for suggesting what I can improve! I'm going to do new drawings of all these characters. ;)

Here are the Tama pictures I've made so far...

Rabid Kuchipatchi

358px-Rabid_Kuchipatchi_by_The_Ultimate_Doomer.png

A "Detective Mametchi"

358px-Detective_Mametchi_by_The_Ultimate_Doomer.png

Kuromametchi. Even though I'm a boy, I added hearts because I think girls probably see hearts when they see Kuromametchi...

358px-Kuromametchi_by_The_Ultimate_Doomer.png

What do you think? Are they almost as good as Dazz's pictures? ;)

Here are the Tama pictures I've made so far...

Rabid Kuchipatchi

imageproxy.php

A "Detective Mametchi"

imageproxy.php

Kuromametchi. Even though I'm a boy, I added hearts because I think girls probably see hearts when they see Kuromametchi...

imageproxy.php

What do you think? Are they almost as good as Dazz's pictures?
wink.gif
Not almost as good - ten times better! Keep in mind you ARE 7 years older than me...

I tried redoing all the drawings you suggested improvement before, but Kuromametchi really didn't come out and Violetchi wasn't much of an improvement. Mametchi was just a bit less squashed. I'm kind of proud of my new avatar though, the Lovelin with pink background. I did that last night. ;)

I made this one today.

imageproxy.php

Kuromametchi is going to be drowning if he keeps staring at Lovelitchi.
Lol...one of the things that's changed in Tamas that I absolutely HATE is that they're obsessed with having crushes on each other. I mean, we never had that in 2006 or 2009 or 2010 or even 2011, why now?!

Well, all I can say is that although it's not a classic drawing of a Tama simply standing there like I usually do, I like your Kuromametchi/Lovelitchi picture. :)

Here's a little traditional doodle I did recently of some tamas, just for nostalgia. Sorry that the quality might not be the best.

33bcznb.jpg

Everyone's Tama drawings are so cute! :3 I was doodling a few days ago and ended up drawing and shading an inaccurate Himespetchi, (I made her eyes too big. :p ) and another Lovelitchi doodle:

c5a74476.jpg

67e81024.jpg

Latest posts

Back