Tama Art

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All you guys have super cute drawings and pictures up! A lot of talent here :) I like seeing everyone's take on tama characters

-Purn

Those are awesome! I forget I'm not 13 and start thinking how bad I am at drawing...being so annoyingly young has its drawbacks.
*kills EMF then promptly revives her again and says "I made a picture for you too but am too lazy to post it"*

No, that DOES look like an official anime picture. I'm an epic failure at drawing Moriritchi...I CAN'T WAIT TO BE 13!!!!!!!
@Dazzmina: It's not the age or pencils or whatever that makes you a good artist. Don't depend on when you're 13 that you become a good artist. Some people still can't draw when they're 18 or 80. It's practice, practice, and a few art lessons. :) Keep drawing, and your art is pretty awesome already!

~~~~

All of you guys' art is wonderful! Honestly, I can't do any computer art at all....drawing with computer mice isn't my thing. :p I went on a Tamagotchi character drawing spree and have filled up almost 3 pages of characters. xD I'll post some when I finish shading and coloring.

Kiraritchi.

Yes, I know she looks more like a person. That's just the way I draw Tamas. Some of it was drawn free-hand with a mouse.

Kiraritchi_by_The_Ultimate_Doomer.png

OK GUISE GUESS WHAT IT'S MY AMATEUR TAMA ART THAT'S WHAT

DSCN1331.jpg
I'm not the best artist, nor have I drawn tama characters for a while (for like, 6 years or something). I'll post more when I have time.

Last edited by a moderator:
ASDFGHJKL I WORKED FOREVER ON THIS AND NOW IT'S FINALLY DONNNEEE

scan0010-1.jpg

It was my first attempt drawing the tamas in a more anime style. I also experimented with doing some shading. Ahhhh it took foreverrr

Blue, your drawings are soooo cute! I really like the tamatchi!

Okay, I have the rest of my art:

DSCN1332.jpg

DSCN1333.jpg

DSCN1334.jpg
It doesn't really compare with a lot of the wonderful art I've seen in this topic. I'm especially fond of the original Three (Mametchi, Memetchi, Kuchipatchi), though. I think they turned out pretty good.

@CheesyNoodleTama: Thank you! =)

I finally got around to getting Paint Tool Sai so I was just fooling around on it and I thought what better way to break it in than by drawing a tamagotchi. Even though it's next to impossible to draw on a laptop trackpad for me.

7814401136_4b35cdd5fd_b.jpg

More Tama Art. I'm not as cheesy as before.

30m506f.png

244yvdj.png

nbsm5v.png

20pen3b.png

This last one is more of the plain style instead of the anime style.

I've improved today too, but sadly these are from a few days ago. I'll have to update again soon. Ugh. I am making a comic which I'll post under Tamagotchi entertainment if I ever even finish.

Kurosantchi and Ikemen Mametchi. I should've put it in Dazzminatchi and the War (sequel to Watch Out Dazzminatchi) but it's too late now. =.= Ah well.

1076qo1.png

Besides, Ikemen Mametchi chuchus Dazzminatchi in the story too. >83

Kizunatchi

Kizuna.png

Some more fan characters

595px-Stars.png

384px-Puppy.png

I might have to try and draw some tamas, I haven't done any drawing in years. I usually only do wolves and other animals so this may be a challenge but I will post them when I finish. :D

BTW everyones art is awesome. <3 However I will say you can suck at drawing no matter what age you are, I fail at drawing alot and im 25 lol. My daughter draws better then I do and shes 3. I am not kidding about that either.

a2236783db446f467cb15177feb88823-d5eelve.png

I made a tamagotchi character for myself~ I wanted to call her Donutchi, but there is already a character named that… so instead… Gaonutchi… Because I ‘gao’ alot P: And I don’t care if she’s super cute, girly and pink… D: I like those things~~ D:<

Also on my DA: https://superdonut.deviantart.com/#/d5eelve

Vectored myself as a Tamagotchi:

8a981cea.png

(Also my Tumblr avvie, if you're wondering where you saw this XD)

It's backwards, but I started with a scan of my drawing, then traced, colored, and shaded it on Inkscape:

2b0c1797.png

It took three or four hours but it was worth it! :p

(Edit: Forgot to add, I drew it with a mouse and the pen tool.)

Haha~ Kind of the same method used too... I did several sketches for a design, then the one I liked most I scanned in and drew on top of in Photoshop... My sketch was really rough though....

gaonutchi_zps524f58c9.jpg

How do you guys get your lines so smooth! When I draw with my tablet my hands are always so shaky and out of control D:

Latest posts

Back