tama baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
please help!! My tama has been a baby for a long time now, and he won't change into a kid. Am I doing something wrong?

help, he is really bad of, he is going to be really bad if i dont get help

It depends how long. Tamagotchis are babies for about an hour, and then they change into a kid. If you're absolutely sure it's been more than an hour, wait for another hour and if it still doesn't change, I'd reccomend pressing the restart button and selecting download. Maybe the glitch will clear up then. Good luck!

I tried that, still the same. Its been a couple of hours since then, but nothing...

Have you paused it at all? Even pausing it for a cuple minutes will greatly slow the baby's growth rate. I paused mine so I could eat a piece of cake, and he didn't become a kid until an hour and a half after he was born instead of the usual hour.

oh, i didn't know that it could only take that long, i mean pausing it just to eat a piece of cake, that couldn't be long at all, but i haven't paused him, and he should be a teen.

Are you sure it's still a baby? Or is it a toddler?

If it looks like either of these: Tamababies then it's a baby. If it looks like anything else, it's a toddler (who takes a day or two before it evolves again).

-DDDTrooper

I'd say to hold onto the Tamagotchi for a couple more hours, and if it still hasn't changed, you should reset it. If it's only on the first generation then it won't make a difference.

:D this has happened to my friend before but don't worry she\he will turn into a kid just care for it like you normallly would and it will trun in to a kid :( good luck with your tamagotchi and i hope it will turn into a kid soon!! :D :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back