Tama Bomb?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotama24

Reaction score
One day i was playing with my tama and then a bomb apeered and blew my tama up!And then the batterys went dead!SOMBODY HELP!!!

Your Tama toy?! I don't think so... A bomb in your Tamagotchi? That is most likely a false story.

If you mean your Tamagotchi character blew up, that's not normal. Are you sure it was a bomb? Maybe it was the X sign indicating that you are low on battery. ^_^

Which model Tamagotchi? If it's a Connection (or Connexion), just replace the battery with a new one, and when the Download or Reset menu appears, select Download.

What you saw was most likely the warning image for low battery power.

and then the battery power ran out.

Just replace the battery, select "download" and your Tamagotchi should be fine.

What you saw was most likely the warning image for low battery power.and then the battery power ran out.

Just replace the battery, select "download" and your Tamagotchi should be fine.
yea i think thats right

A bomb? I can assure you that Bandai did NOT program in any bombs in a children's toy. :lol:

My guess is that you saw your tamagotchi's battery run out. The screen will go blank for less than a second and then the low battery symbol appears.

Are you SURE your tamagotchi blew up...? :p

The other thing it could have been is the fireworks you normally see when your Tamagotchi character mates. Perhaps the matchaker brought a character that sort of looks like a bomb (to you), they mated, and then the battery died just by coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say the battery went dead. That thing can look like a bomb.

1) Unscrew the back of the tama

2) Replace the old battery with a new one

3) Screw the back on again

4) Press button B

5) Hit download

6) Reset the time and date to the correct one

Hope I helped!

Trying To Help,

~SV~ :)

One day i was playing with my tama and then a bomb apeered and blew my tama up!And then the batterys went dead!SOMBODY HELP!!!
Yeah, I don't think Bandai would put something as gruesome as a bomb in a children's toy! :angry: Maybe it was the fireworks signaling that your Tamagotchi mated and had a baby, or the big X appeared, showing that the battery is out. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What? That is very odd, actually you made a record in my book, I never heard of a Tama Bomb before? Did you over play it to go BOOM! Joking, this could be a glitch or maybe try pressing the Reset button on the back of your Tama, and press download with the little battery you have left, unless it really died. It could be a Glitch, but good luck on finding out what happend!

I hope I helped,

~TP~ ;)

your tama cant possibly "BLOW" up....you prolly just need to change the battery... :rolleyes: :mimitchi: :D :( :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back