Tama can't visit his parents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mielicious

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is age 4, is allowed to appear on the matchmaking show and is the second generation, so why? He's clearly an adult. I also can't seem to get the fourth seal and my char has been an adult for 48 hours. And I'm also wondering how to unlock the place that says ???????? and also to take photos of the tama on the device?

The iD L.

Are you sure you're looking under the right place?

First option: Homecooked meal

Second option: Restautant/Visit male parent

Third: Bakery, cafe, female parent.

To unlock the ????? you have to get 4 characters that have had all the TaMaToMo stamps, and are now under the book icon.

The iD L.

Are you sure you're looking under the right place?

First option: Homecooked meal

Second option: Restautant/Visit male parent

Third: Bakery, cafe, female parent.

To unlock the ????? you have to get 4 characters that have had all the TaMaToMo stamps, and are now under the book icon.
Def looking at the right place, its greyed out and I can't click it. I now have a Furawatchi or whatev on 2nd generation and it isn't working once again.

It's not actually her parents she'll visit; it's your previous TamaTomo characters. A TamaTomo character is one that you've collected all four stamps for. If you collected all four stamps for your first generation character, you should be able to find that character in the TamaTomo list (access through the book icon.) Generally, your previous female TamaTomo characters can be met in the TamaTomo Snack location, and your male TamaTomo characters can be met in the TamaTomo Meal location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back