tama carnival

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those photos are from the Australia Tamagotchi Event (February 2007). The event was the launch of the new Tamagotchi V4 (which they describe as similar to the Japanese model: EnTama).

I cant read that language. Does any one know if they will come to the U.S.? I live in north carolina and I always daydream in class what it would be like if a tamagotchi festival came to * edit: personal info removed * (The city I live in,town i live in,county I live in. If You think you can track me down tuff luck! I have pepper spray,a taser, and a bb gun and a rifle! :( Alot of people on myspace hunt people down. GRRR.... I am off topic again! Ill never get to be a guide if I keep this up!! oh well... T T

-

* please don't post personal info on the TamaTalk forums * Thanks :(

Last edited by a moderator:
wow :(

that Mametchi hat is cute too~ *checks ebay*

turns out that no one is selling those :D

but that looks like a fun event :(

and there's some Japanese girls as the MC... fun fun

I cant read that language. Does any one know if they will come to the U.S.? I live in north carolina and I always daydream in class what it would be like if a tamagotchi festival came to * edit: personal info removed * (The city I live in,town i live in,county I live in. If You think you can track me down tuff luck! I have pepper spray,a taser, and a bb gun and a rifle! :(   Alot of people on myspace hunt people down. GRRR.... I am off topic again! Ill never get to be a guide if I keep this up!! oh well... T T                                     -
I don't think they will because in one of the paragraphs it says English versions of Entamas are sold.

Japan usually doesn't repeat the same kind of things over and over.

Last edited by a moderator:
AWWW :furawatchi: I wish I could've been there!
Me too, especially since I live in the northern hemisphere, so February is a cold time of year for me.

why do the japanese get all the cool stuff? thats why when i grow up im moving to japan!
realy :angry: :eek: :eek: ive allways wanted to go there

Those photos are from the Australia Tamagotchi Event (February 2007). The event was the launch of the new Tamagotchi V4 (which they describe as similar to the Japanese model: EnTama).
Sounds pretty cool :)

that looks so fun...

reminds me of an anime convention :)

without scary anime nerds. just scary tamagotchi nerds, lol, no offense, i'm one too. :D

those pictures are so cute! I want to hang around with a giant tamagotchi! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back