tama carnival

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the Japanese people so lucky? Don't they release WE LIKE TAMAS TOO? Oh well. I like that little carnival, it looks so cool! :lol:

English Version

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not the only event like that to happen in Japan.

There was an event at a Japanese airport on April 19th this year featuring Pilot Mametchi, Cabin Attendant Memetchi, and Japan Airlines' original Tamagotchi JALtchi. That's the airplane Tama that you Tamaschool owners may have seen, or may even have in your class. The whole purpose of this event was to promote JALtchi. They have some pics of this event here. I must say, Mametchi and Memetchi look adorable in their airline attendant gear, and JALtchi has a nice tuft of hair. I think it gives him character.

It also seems Sanrio Puroland, a park based on characters such as Hello Kitty, has a Tamagotchi World area. I don't know if it's there to stay, though.

EDIT Forgot a space.

I know some Japanese, but not enough to translate what everything on either site says. Binary should be able to help us here.

But yeah, I would love to be greeted by those Tamas if I took a trip to Japan.

It would be great to have them in North America, It looks like so much fun! It'd be quite Easy to fill up my friends list with all the tamas there!

if anyone can understand japanese, please pm me because i want to learn how to read it

thank you

forever kuchi,

kuchi11

Sweet! I wish I could have stopped in Japan to go to the Tamagotchi Carnival. I like the Mametchi hats - but I think the cutest caps are the Kuchipatchi ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back