Tama Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've decided to put together a list of tamagotchi characters. I would like to include:

there generation-Even or odd

there stage

personality

Post a list of all the characters you know on here

:( :angry: :angry:

this is already made, its something everyone uses, if you look on the left of this page you will find a link to it....it was posted by admin a while ago. i think it was admin anyway

and also i can see you are new and are already offering to help others, this is a good start...welcome to tamatalk!

PM me if you need help, you can PM me by clicking on the PM icon at the bottom of this post....

~KK~

Definitely feel free to make your own personal list of characters...it's a lot of fun to do! I used to add in my own personality descriptions for the characters based on what my experiences with them were. :angry: I'm just closing this because there is already a character list posted permanently on the site, and we don't really need the same thing posted several times. Have funmaking your list, and I hope to see you around TamaTalk! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back