Tama Cheats

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my tama got married and had a baby,what do i do with the baby?
You only have to cure it when it gets sick. Then, in two days, the parent will leave and you will have to feed and play with the baby, not to mention clean up poopies.

HI MY NAME IS JESSIE

I REALLY NEED SOME CHEATS FOR MY V3 TAMAGOTCHI CAN ANYBODY HELP ?????

:wacko: :unsure: ;) :D :D :mametchi: :p :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
It does too work 'cause mine is a girl.

You are right about the adult part though. ;) : :p :mametchi: : :wacko: ;) B) :unsure: :D :) :D :p :unsure: :D :eek:

each time i do codes like the clock or love potion it is rong or it gives me an other item, so it means i dont get an item at all or i have to pay for it the next time i do get it.
wat up widat?

p.s. wat is a v3/v2
To answer your what is a v3/v2 question,

Tamagotchis V2 and V3s are both Tamagotchi Connections but the higher the number, the more improved it is [not saying they will be as good as the japanese tamas but..]

Tamagotchi Connection V2 is a little more improved than V1 with codes, a store, a few more games, and a larger friend list. Also new characters and the ability to give presents to people [that you personalize not just a flower, snake or ball.]

tamagotchi Connection V3 is more improved than V2 with more codes, online and offline passwords, more games, new character, family and history lists, and still the present giving factor.

I think I pretty much summed it up =]

Hope this helps you understannd =D

- John Patrickk.

tan man-is your tamagotchi an adult yet? that may be why the racecar doesn't work...

Does anyone know how to let your tamagotchi get a pet? I read you have to get a stuffed animal in the shop by shocking the shop keeper and pressing in CACA BABC and then press something when you get the suffed animal, but I don't remember what you have to press, does anyone know? :rolleyes:

Please help, I'd really like a pet.

Aw yeah, if your tama is a boy it'll get a pet dog and if a girl a pet cat. :wacko: Chech out my website too at *removed* and please sign the guestbook. :furawatchi:

*Link removed - Click here to find out why!*

Last edited by a moderator:
tell me some more v2 codes pls!luv lucy

pm
Here are all the codes for V2:

Love Potion (honey): bcbacaba

Stuffed animal (costume): cbaacabc

Hair Gel (hair potion): acbcabac

Steak: bacbcacb

Whole Cake (cake): abbacbcc

Some items have differrent names for the item depending on the Tamagotchi and the last cade that you put will give you a rare costume instead of the item. Hope I helped. :furawatchi:

how do u even get the codes to work? :D please somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi... I'm new here...

Thanks for all the help :D

Got the stuffed animal fr the shop and tried it, now my tama has become the stuffed animal...

Isn't that supposed to be a toy?

I miss my tama... :hitodetchi:

How do I change back to my old tama?

All 7 V3 codes and all 5 V2 codes!
V3 codes

AABBCACB=RC CAR 2

CBACCABC=CUCKOO CLOCK

CACABABC=STUFFED ANIMAL

BCBCCABA=HONEY

ABBAACBA=STEAK

ABBAACBA=CAKE

ABBAACBA=HAIRGEL

V2 codes

ACBCABAC=HAIRGEL

CBAACABC=STUFFED ANIMAL

ABBACBCC=CAKE

BACBCACB=STEAK

BCBACABA=HONEY

Tips

-The last item you input gets you the rare costume.(both versions)

-These are codes which means you press the a button at the shop about 5 or 4 times.(both versions)

-You can get passwords at www.tamatown.com/ These pass-words are only for V3s.

-To input a password you go to the games menu and go until you're at password.

-To view your souveniers you go to the games menu and scroll down until you're at it.

-To view and use your items go to the games menu and select items.

-To view general info about your tamagotchi you go to the meter.

Souveniers

You get the passport after you put in your username.

You get the suitcase by going into Tamgotchi Forever and play the packing game.

You get the rare cd by goin into the Tama Beat and playing whats that tama tune.

You get the microphone by playing a make your own tama tune game.

You get the Bandai ribbon by going into Lucky Tama Toys and play the racecar game.

You get the rare shoes by going into Tamagotchi Forever and playing tama says.

Game Souveniers

You can get the teddy bear,skateboard,baloon and baseball cap by playing the ring toss or the claw game.

Well hope this helps, :D :)

Tamahelper

P.S. PM me for more tips.
i've tried these, wher do ya do em at n how? :) :)

Help ! When I entered the passwords I got from the arcade games, the item appears and my tamagotchi is happy, but I CANNOT find it afterward anywhere (I've looked under the item list and under souvenir, but it's not there)...it just simply disappears ?!!Anybody else has this problem ?

Is that what it's supposed to do ? I thought it would stay in the item list of souvernir list ?
It's suposed to go away.When the parent goes away he/she takes the iteams you got in games. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back