Tama corner shop 2 "family business"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hypergotchi

Reaction score
A few nights ago an idea popped into my head. It's called "tamagotchi corner shop 2 'family business'", and all three tamas have gotten mates and 2 kids. The problem is, I can't think of who the mates should be. Reply with your answer, and you can say something stupid, but if you do, say something serious with it. Oh and don't say that 2 of the playable characters should mate. You can't say this, but an example is memetchi and mametchi. You can say it in any way, like

Mametchi+Memetchi=Love.

And if you make up a character either post it or put it as your avatar until you get a pm from me saying :) . Oh, and if you use a real character, try to use the real gender! I'd prefer that you use real characters. However, some of you prefer making up characters, others like using real ones. Here I don't care, but otherwise I'd only use made-up characters as secret characters.

There is already gonna be a Cornor Shop 2 anyway..
That's if you are talking about the firsttrain wreck one that came out for the DS.

GOod luck anyway.
the one that came out on the ds is 1. This is an idea that popped into my head. And please, if you post, ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back