Tama Crafts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ph34r: ^_^ Nice suggustion! Only, I don't think it will work like a real frisbee. Post some... good.... ideas for us! :ph34r:

No i really got to go poo poo now and my toilet is clogged. Please dont ignore me!

No i really got to go poo poo now and my toilet is clogged. Please dont ignore me!
On your tamagotchi or in real life? If in real life, I suggest you take a plunger and try to plunge it out. If on your tamagotchi, I don't know.

I have a suggestion. Good Nites are way better than Huggies because they have extra wings for locking in leaking if you dont feel like moving from the computer.

This frisby is disabled. I have to always feed it. I think it is way to much work. And it is consistanty asking to go back in its wheel chair.

hello i didnt i was telling people about my disabled frisby!

hmz...I think I'm going to draw as many tamagotchi characters as I can! lol. Actually only the ones I like......but first of all...I've gotta see if I DO have any paper plates! lol -edit- =( I don't ..but i've gotta question...do they really work like real frisbees do?

Last edited by a moderator:
kewl! I dont have any paper plates though.. but ill try to get some so i can make a frisbee! But do they really work like frisbees?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back