Tama Decoratchi Kit

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Zunky~

Reaction score
I bought a tamadecoratchi kit just today and noticed the buttons were harder to push.

I found a simplistic way to fix this but without altering the disighn too much...but one problem...i don`t know the how to.

You see all it needs in the skins is to not have HOLES for the buttons! but to have the sillicone case to have buttons covers to push down! *or they could supply a set of longer buttons but that would require internal surgery and then in result a void of warrenty... >.> but mabye for the next batch *if enough peopel agree with me* bandai will make this small change!

I kno it would make playing the games easier >.<

Even though I don't have one, I understand. I was thinking of getting one, but if the buttons are hard to push, maybe not. They should've made some holes. :eek:

Yeah, I have noticed that problem. When I was playing Sprint on my covered V3, I could barely push the button and my poor Mametchi ended up losing. So I took off the cyrstals on my V4 and put them on my V3 and now the case is on my V4. And just to let you know, there are holes for the buttons, it's just that they make them harder to push. It's not a big problem though.

I can understand where you come from. The only "quick" way would be to take a small pointy set of scissors and poke through and twist the scissors in a cirqular motionand then pop the buttons through. I have never actually seen them so it may not be possible.

So there's holes, put the buttons are still hard to push?

Hmm... maybe I won't get one, then. Thank you very much for the warning. :eek:

yes i don`t understand why everyone keeps confusing the ting with the no holes...OF COURSE THERE ARE HOLES XD that`s the problem! If bandai made it so there were also things to go over the buttons *shaped like the buttons* so you could press them easily even with the cover xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back