Tama died i need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yianni800

Reaction score
Recentley I had a school concert... and my tama died which made me so ticked off. Its been about 2 or 3 days now and i have a new tama. is there a way to bring it back?

I'm afraid not, but if you see your tama dying you should quickly reset it.

Hope I helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Press the restart button and then download, but you must feed it quickly before it dies again. :furawatchi: :angry:

Sorry I'm afraid you can't bring your little tama back once it is dead. But if you hear the dying sound at any point quickly press the reset button then hit download and feed your tama and then you should be all good.

Sakura-san123

PS: I'm sorry about your passing :(

I am so sorry but your Tama has moved on :( . For good. He or She is in a better place. But to prevent this from happening again when you see or hear your Tama dieing you should hit the reset button on the back and then select download. Yay! Tama saved! :D

Hello, I know your pain. I've lost several Tamagotchi that I have loved and no had time to save them. Well I'm sorry to tell you, but it can not be brought back to life. I wish it could be possible but try to get over it. I know it's hard but if you want to say good bye ten go back onto the memorial Section on TamaTalk.

Regards

Jordboss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back