Tama Elementry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

li'l tama lover#1!!!

Reaction score
CHAPTER 1: Andre

It was the first day of grade 4 in Tama Elementry and Eleot and Trena couldn't keep still! They were making fun of the new kid, Andre. The fun didn't last long! Andre wanted to play with Eleot and Trena! "Um... Ah... Umba...... Sure!" Trena finally said. "Great! You are my 2 new best friends!" Andre said excitedly. Eleot and Trena looked at eachother. Best Friends! This can not be happening! Trena thaught... Kinda creaped out.

"Trena! I can't belived that happend! No one is ever a young Mimitchi at Tama Elementry!" said Eleot to Trena on the phone after school. "Ya I know! I'm a young Mametchi, but that's normal! Do you want to go shopping?" Trena said, changing the subject. "Sure. I could use another skirt," Eleot said. The girls laughed. "Cool! See you at Sprig's Tama Clothes store!" Trena said.

CHAPTER 2: They see her

"Ell! Eleot! Look!" Trena wispered to Eleot. "What? Skirts on on sale for 250 points?" Eleot wispered back. "ANDRE! Quik Hide! Or she'll"... Too late! Andre saw them..... and she was heading toward them! "Hi, Andre," said Eleot. "Hey! Trena, do you want to do the Science fair project with me? I'm seeing what is the tipical age Tamas turn from Teen, to adult," Andre said. " Well, I'm kinda doing it with Eleot"... "Then It's settled! We're doing it together!" said Andre. I should write in my diary tonight! Trena thaught.

December 9/ 1931.

Dear Diary,

Things are getting worse everyday! Andre just asked to be my science fair buddy! It's my first year! Please don't let me spend it with Andre! Why not Wenst, or Eleot? It's Not Fair! All the cool tamas are doing it with cool tamas, all the weard tamas are doing it with the weard tamas. Why should I be the Odd Ball? It's just not fair! I NEED to be with My best friends! Like Winie and Eleot!

P.S. Why do we do projects anywho?

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Back