Tama Elementry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

li'l tama lover#1!!!

Reaction score
CHAPTER 3: A PLAN

"Do you think we should do it like this, or like this?" Andre asked Trena after school. "I think we should do it like this!" Trena said rearanging the back-board. "Oh! That's a good idea! Really!" Andre agreed. "Trena! Miss. Heust wants you home now!" Andre's mom called. "Ok! Bye, Andre! See you tomorrow?" asked Trena. "Yep! Oh! And remenber the glue!" Andre reminded Trena. "I will!" Replied Trena.

"Hey mum! Where's Ennum?"asked Trena. "Ennum's in the backyard!" Miss. Heust replied.

"ENNUM!!! What did you do to Benue!" yelled Trena at her little sister, Ennum. Benue was her snowman. "Snow person scared me!!!" cried Ennum. Trena saw the sight her snowman she named Benue. It was crashed. "I'm glad your only 6!" said Trena anoyed as she walked into the house. She felt like herting her. All of a sudden, Trena heard a knock on the door. Ennum heard it, too. "Me got it!" said Ennum as she went to the door. "No you don't!" Trena yelled! She pushed Ennum down. "WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" yelled Ennum "Uh! Oh! Hey Eleot! Did you get a new skirt?" Trena asked. "Yep. Can I come in? I have an Idea!" Eleot said. "About what?" Asked Trena.

"A-N-D-R-E!" said Eleot. "Oh!" said Trena.

TO BE CONTINUED.................

Latest posts

Back