Tama families

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've got a lot of questions about making families on my tamagotchi (v4). I'm only going to ask 2 because i think their most important.

-How do i get my tamagotchi to find a mate?

-If i hav a boy will it give birth or is it only girls? because if in hav a boy and it cant hav kids then the point of having it seems lower.

Well, two days after your Tamagotchi evolves into an adult, go to the TV and the Date Place shall be available. Select it to see a character your Tama can marry, and press "yes".

As for boys having babies, yes, they can! They just have a baby from the girl you make them marry.

Well, two days after your Tamagotchi evolves into an adult, go to the TV and the Date Place shall be available. Select it to see a character your Tama can marry, and press "yes".

As for boys having babies, yes, they can! They just have a baby from the girl you make them marry.
This is true but I don't think it is for V4s (I have a V4).

CookieMonsterCupcake, you either have to connect (several times) with another tama when they're both adults or wait for the matchmaker to come and find you a mate. Either way, the female tama will have two babies, one going to each of the tamagotchis. Then your big tama will live with it's baby until the baby grows into a child.

Hope this helps :)

Then your big tama will live with it's baby until the baby grows into a child.

Hope this helps :)
It doesn't stay until the baby grows into a child. It stays for one night, and looks after the baby, and on the second night, the mother/father Tamagotchi will leave (at midnight). Then, in the morning, when the baby wakes up, you will have to name the baby and nurture it like you did with the parent Tamagotchi when it hatched from the egg (if the adult was the 1st generation) - it will grow into a child after an hour. I know that wasn't an answer to the original question, but just thought I'd reiterate so there isn't any confusion. :)

If you Connect with another Tamagotchi, of the opposite sex, several times, and they become "lovers", they will eventually mate (as adults) and the female with have two babies. One will live with the mother Tamagotchi, and the other will return with the father Tamagotchi. If you don't connect your Tamagotchi, then when it is an adult and aged 6-7 years, the matchmaker will appear and propose a mate, of the opposite sex - if you want to, you can accept this offer and fireworks will appear on the screen, then a baby Tamagotchi will appear. But you can reject this offer and the matchmaker may return with a different mate at a later date. However! You do not know how many times the matchmaker will appear, so be careful not to reject too many times, or your Tamagotchi will carry on and grow into an oldie, eventually passing away from old age. If you have a boy Tamagotchi, the mate the matchmaker suggests will give birth to the baby, but the baby will stay with your own Tamagotchi.

Just thought I'd pull it together for you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back