Tama Friends:Kelala's story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inutama

Reaction score
As Yasha rushed to save Kelala he changed into a Gozratchi.He ran into room 35 and there was Kelala trying to get out of the Tarakotchi's grasp.''Help Yasha!''Then Kelala turned into a Gozratchi just like Yasha.Yasha threw one of his ninja stars at the Tarakotchi and it cut his hand were he dropped Kelala to the ground,then they both threw one star at him and the stars cut his face and his other hand.The Tarakotchi fell to the ground knocked out.The tama police arrived a few minutes later and gave them both awards.''Thank you for saving me Yasha!If you would have come a minute later I probabley would have turned out to have the same fate as Miroku and Sango!''said Kelala.''I will always portect you!Even to the ends of the earth,Kelala!'' After that experience Yasha and Kelalamoved to a place on the outskirts of town and they had 2 kids together.One boy babytchi and one girl babytchi. THE END

Stay tuned for the next episoids of Tama Friends!

Back