Tama-fy your Android phone!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchipatchi love

Reaction score
Well hello there friends.
I have recently gotten back into tamagotchis and would like to see a thread about this. I know several ways (may work for iPhone as well, but I don't know, I don't have the iPhone.)

Well for starters, you can download the Tamagotchi L.I.F.E app from the Google Play store, or you can download the new version here (2.0, it has the option of playing the P2 version as well) from here https://fabulousandroidgames.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/tamagotchi-life.html.

You can also download the DevilGotchi app ( the closest thing to a Devil tama we have in English) from here https://www.freeware4android.net/simulations-games-tag/tamagotchi-monster-get-14285.html.

You can put these on your phone by way of SD cards, they aren't very big files, or probably just directly to your phone with internal storage with a USB cord. Make sure you go to your file manager and install the files! They're really cute.

(A note about the Tamagotchi Monster- the controls are made for a button phone because it was released in 2008, but it is workable. The A button (first button on the left) is controlled with swiping your finger across the screen. To use the B button (middle) you have to double tap in the black area of your screen. To use the C button (right button), double click the "back" button in the bottom left hand corner of the screen. It's annoying but it works.

It will ask you to download a launcher. Do this, it won't harm your phone.

You can also download Tamagotchi ringtones from Zedge (search "zedge" on Google Play market to download) by searching for Tamagotchi. There aren't a lot at all. As soon as I figure out how to make them and upload them, I will do so for you lovely people. :)

I haven't figured out where to get good wallpapers from so far, but googling "tamagotchi wallpaper" can't be far off :p

Please feel free to contribute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back