Tama go age?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetchi248

Reaction score
My Tama go is on it's second generation and she is an adult and a chamametchi. She should be able to get married tomorrow but on her stats screen it says that she is only 2 years old! What is going on? Will this effect her marriage? And im not sure what I did to trigger this because it has never happened before. I tried to do the thing where you speed up the time so their parents leave but it didn't work. The time is right and she is an adult but why does it say she is 2? Please help.

She must be an Adult for 48 hours without being paused. (The Date Place will show up when she can marry. Same place the park is)

Okay thank you! So as long as she is an adult for 48 hours it will work? Okay thank you!

Actually the tama-go's age is added when the time becomes 7:00 A.M. You must have switched the time. The tama-go has to be age 6 to go to the Date Place. You could set your time to 6:59 A.M. several times to get to age 6. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back