Tama-Go Backgrounds?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchialice

Reaction score
Well I've seen a LOT of Tama-Go's in random picture I stumble across with the wallpaper on the Tama-Go you can buy int he shop different (as in, it is not available in the shops)

And I am wondering where.how do you get these? Is there a special way to get them or what?

Here are some pictures with the weird backgrounds: (THIS DOESNT BELONG TO ME)

tamago_116.png

So I am wondering how do you get this background item? I've seen jail looking ones before in the shop only ONE TIME and from what I know this isnt in the shop (somebody confirm this)

Thanks in advance!

//T.A

Last edited by a moderator:
They will show up at random. You might not always see them. It might be a good idea to have some money put aside for one if it shows up. There are some really nice ones you might find later.

BTW, I can't see your links/images if you posted them.

They will show up at random. You might not always see them. It might be a good idea to have some money put aside for one if it shows up. There are some really nice ones you might find later.

BTW, I can't see your links/images if you posted them.
Alright I edited it...but I honestly dont understand, I havent seen these in shops, but that doesnt mean they arent there! Im gonna save up my money for them (Tama money lol)

Thanks SailorRosette! :D

They are in the regular shops, but not the figure shops. I think they stay there for atleast a day. Then they can change to another or the basic ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back