Tama-go codes for TamaTown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroMametchi-

Reaction score
I'm looking for passwords for the following Tamagotchis:

Mattaritchi

Mametchi

KuroMametchi

Memetchi

Urutchi

Gozarutchi

Uwasatchi

Hoshitchi

Kunoitchi

Ojitchi

Oyajitchi

It'll help me so much if anyone can give me the codes for these Tamagotchi, through PM or whatever.

SO if your entered your user name on your tamagutchi connection and tamatown won't take the 14-digit code wut do you do?

Welcome to TamaTalk, teatimes!

I'm sorry, but it's hard to get hold of these codes. I was given them all by someone (I won't tell their name so people don't pester them by asking for codes) who was just nice I guess and I happened to make good friends with him/her so he/she just gave me all the codes. I was always too lazy to earn the codes myself - no, I rely more on being nice so that people will be willing to give me the codes. I did ask this person if I could tell anyone the codes, but he/she said no. And I don't want to lose my reputation as an honest and trustworthy person, so sorry. I only give out the bare minimum of codes that I managed to earn but *searches all computer files for any codes I might have written down* Nope, I never got any of those characters, but ask me to get a Hoshitchi, easy! I can give you THAT code in no time...

Last edited by a moderator:
SO if your entered your user name on your tamagutchi connection and tamatown won't take the 14-digit code wut do you do?
Don't you think that it's a bit too much to make a topic for the codes that you need? You didn't make the topic, I know that, but if I couldn't log in music city with a tamagotchi I would just google it and probably I could find it... Also you can find almost every code from YouTube. It's not a big deal, I don't even have a tamago but still I have codes for all of those characters. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back