Tama Go Costomizing Idea

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
Since Tamagotchi's came out many people have thought of ways to customize their Tamagotchi's. Wither it be replacing the background behind the screen, using nail polish or adding charms to the key chain.

I thought of something for the Tama Go. I hope nobody else has posted about this since I don't want to re post the same thing.

The Tama Go has a changeable image around the screen, and one is given with new figurines. I've been wanting to buy one for the new games and shops as well as the new images for decorating my Tama Go. And then I thought to make my own. So I took the image out of my Tama, traced it, made the holes for the buttons with a hole puncher and scissors to cut the screen out and cut the shape out and used sharpie markers to colored a pattern on it. I would recommend using a small blade of some kind to cut out the square for the screen since using a scissor could tear it. But if you are too young to use something like that have an adult do it for you or use safety scissors.

I'm sure others on this forum can do a better job then me.

Why don't you guys give it a try?

My Tama Go with its original Kutchipatchi image it came with

My Tama with the image I made

The original and mine together

Last edited by a moderator:
I made some more designs in my log. I have a link in my signature. They are also in my blogagotchi.... but they are the same ones and are now not on the first pages. I used Photoshop Elements, funny paintbrushes and random designs.

But a instructional is always good.

lol i actualy have a whole blog about making those link in my sigg

|

|

|

V

Last edited by a moderator:
the backs of the backgrounds they come with are white, so i just color that in and flip it around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back