Tama-Go Custom Faceplates

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Yay! My final year exams are over!!

And here are the faceplates i have been working on

Requests:

Nightmare Moon(black unicorn):

tama_go_tranplateoriunicorn.png

Voltaire(Riding a Black Unicorn Down the Side of an Erupting Volcano Whilst Drinking From a Chalice Filled With the Laughter of Small Children):

tama_go_tranplateorivoltaire.png

And the 2012 Olympics:

tama_go_tranplateori2012.png

And now for the ones that came from my own ideas:

Batons!(from the 4th Tamagotchi!! anime ending)

Lovelitchi:

tama_go_tranplateorilovelitchibaton.png

Meloditchi:

tama_go_tranplateorimeloditchibaton.png

Moriritchi:

tama_go_tranplateorimoriribaton.png

And one of all three:

tama_go_tranplateoribatons.png

Enjoy the faceplates and until next time, Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the long wait guys, I was having quite a case of artist's block until I got a (somewhat basic) suggestion from TanaCHAT!. POKEMON!!! Anyway, this first part will be the faceplates that I did before the suggestion. I.E, the ones not related to pokemon.

A stickers one using the Tama Wiki Background:

tama_go_tranplateoristickers.png

A faceplate of Kizunatchi (Using TamaStarGirl's Youtube backdrop):

tama_go_tranplateorikizuna-1.png

RuneScape:

tama_go_tranplateorirs.png

A Google one:

tama_go_tranplateorigoogle.png

Facebook (how many of you are addicted to this?):

tama_go_tranplateorifb.png

So next post, I begin Pokemania!!!

POKE-MANIA part 2

Crawdaunt:

tama_go_tranplateoricrawd.png

Vibrava:

tama_go_tranplateorivib.png

Growlithe:

tama_go_tranplateorigrowl.png

Jolteon:

tama_go_tranplateorijolt.png

Flareon:

tama_go_tranplateoriflare.png

Wobbuffet (an annoying pain in the a**):

tama_go_tranplateorifett.png

I heard u liek Mudkip faceplate:

tama_go_tranplateorikip.png

Ditto:

tama_go_tranplateoridit.png

Torchic:

tama_go_tranplateorichic.png

Cap reached(again!!)

Part 3 of POKE-MANIA!

Pidgeot:

tama_go_tranplateorigeot.png

Quagsire (Yes, he's drooling) :

tama_go_tranplateoriquag.png

Sunkern:

tama_go_tranplateorikern.png

And finally, Roselia:

tama_go_tranplateorirose.png

And that's it from me this time, I'll make more faceplates later. Until then, Have a nice day!!

Wow, so many great designs. Thanks for sharing everyone!

First it was Pokemon, now it is DIGIMON!!!!

Agumon:

tama_go_tranplateoriagu.png

Gabumon:

tama_go_tranplateorigabu.png

Piyomon:

tama_go_tranplateoripiyo.png

Gomamon:

tama_go_tranplateorigoma.png

Palmon:

tama_go_tranplateoripal.png

Tentomon:

tama_go_tranplateoritento.png

Patamon:

tama_go_tranplateoripata.png

And Tailmon/Gatomon:

tama_go_tranplateoritail.png

Thats all for this time, and if u want any faceplates made to your taste, just PM me and I'll see what I can do!

I got one question for you guys. Do it have to be tamagotchi charaters and can it be anything

I got one question for you guys. Do it have to be tamagotchi charaters and can it be anything
It can be anything you want, you can already see that by the variety of faceplates all of us have contributed to this topic.
Anyways, Tamagotchi is celebrating its 15th anniversary, so I thought it fit to make a faceplate for that occasion.

tama_go_tranplateori15.png

So until next time, have a nice day!

Really cool faceplates! I love the Christmas-themed faceplate. I also love the detective Mametchi faceplate. If i got the chance to create a faceplate, i would of started off with a black background and lots of fire works with all the characters and with it saying on the top in blue bubble writing: Celebrations! This would be for the black tamago. And the characters would of had party hats! At the bottom it would of said (in blue bubble writing again): Celebrate with tamatown! What do you think of the idea? Would you buy this faceplate?

If i got the chance to create a faceplate, i would of started off with a black background and lots of fire works with all the characters and with it saying on the top in blue bubble writing: Celebrations! This would be for the black tamago. And the characters would of had party hats! At the bottom it would of said (in blue bubble writing again): Celebrate with tamatown! What do you think of the idea? Would you buy this faceplate?
Do you mean like this?

tama_go_tranplateoricele.jpg

I wouldn't really need to BUY facplates coz I can just make them myself using the template I have provided on the first page.(reposting it here in case people just skip to this page.)

tama_go_tranplateori.png

So if anyone wants to contribute faceplates to this topic, go right on ahead. It's kinda boring to see only my own faceplates show up nowadays...

<_< I'm not making faceplates since my desktop is more easier and I'm away (really really far away like, in Vietnam. <_< ) on vacation and my laptop hurts. I did make a Nonopotchi and Melodytchi one but it's on my other laptop and i'm using my uncle's laptop.

Yeah thats GREAT!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! For taking your time to create it. How do you create them?

Do you mind if i give more ideas for faceplates? Because i like talking about them more than creating them. I might give a description for a faceplate very soon.

Yeah thats GREAT!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! For taking your time to create it. How do you create them?
I use Microsoft Paint for most of my faceplates, but I also use PhotoImpression 4 and Painttool SAI from time to time.

How can i use the template?
I'm sorry for leaving this topic for so long, I just needed a break from TamaTalk after my school projects started building up on me. As my computer is being repaired (i'm using my sis's), I can't load any faceplates on for the time being. What I can do is to tell you how to print and cut out the faceplates.

Printing the faceplates out is quite easy. Right click on the faceplate pictures above (over 50 to chose from!!), then click on "copy". Then open Microsoft Word or the Mac equivalent and open a new document. right click anywhere on the page and then select "paste". Then resize the picture to 5.8cm(height)x4.73cm(width) once you are done placing all your faceplates, click on print and wit for the process to finish.

Now to cut them out:

Step 1 : Cut out the main body of the faceplates from the paper, taking care not to accidentaly cut the other faceplates in the process.

Step 2 : Carefully stick a pencil through the middle of the faceplate(the hole where the screen is supposed to be),preferably with an eraser or something soft to prevent the pencil from going to far.

Step 3 : Using a pair of scissors, cut out the centre square CAREFULLY.

step 4 : Now for the most tricky part, the button holes. There are two methods to do this, either:

A: Using a one-hole hole puncher (fast but there is a high chance of missing your mark.

OR

B: Using a circle stencil and an empty ballpoint pen. Place the stencil hole with the circle size closest to the button hole size (9/32 of an inch does for me). Then use the ballpoint pen and draw circles around the button hole using the stencil until 'pop!' a perfect circle comes off.

And then you can just use the faceplate just like any other!!
Do you mind if i give more ideas for faceplates? Because i like talking about them more than creating them. I might give a description for a faceplate very soon.
Yes ,yes you may.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back