Tama-Go Custom Faceplates

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a while back when I tried making templates. It didn't work because I was using a horrible painting program (curse you, Microsoft Paint!), but now I use better programs, so I think I should give it a go.

Made a few new ones. :p

Himespe Cupid Faceplate

HimespetchiAngelFaceplate.jpg

Himespe Devil Faceplate

HimespetchiDevilFaceplate.jpg

Mockingjay Pin Faceplate

mockingjayfaceplate.png

And yes, I couldn't help myself but make a Hetalia Logo faceplate. >_<

hetaliafaceplate.jpg

Finally got some time to make them. I think the topic starter's gone or something, I'm bored since no one else besides me posts faceplates now. -_-

ChamametchiAndMametchi's Roxas and Soras faceplate.

roxasandsorafaceplate.jpg

Anyways, here's Kate's 2 faceplates.

yoshifaceplate.png

supermariosunshiinefaceplate.png

The Vocaloid one for YellowTamagotchi.

vocaloidfaceplate.png

The egg yolk one for Ringotchi123.

eggyolkfaceplate.png

And Tamagotchi V6/</html>/ellen's faceplate. (a ton of usernames. <.<)

V6sfaceplate.png

And I also made a new template. The other one was pixely around the white parts, I can't make nice faceplates with that. >_<

tama-go_tranplate.png

Love the Sora and Roxas one where they eat ice cream....it's cute. :)

I'm loving all of these faceplates! I've printed out a ton, and have been pretty much using a different one every day. I do have a suggestion for one: I think somebody should make a pixelated faceplate with pixel tamagotchi characters on it. That would be neat! I'm currently trying to make a faceplate, when it's done I will probably post it here.

Good day to all of you! *Dips hat* (I'm wearing a top hat right now. Don't ask... Just, don't). xD

Hi guys,

Here's some custom faceplates I made myself using the template provided on tama-zone:

Blank(original template):
tama_go_tranplateori.png

MacDonald's:
tama_go_tranplateoriMcD.png

Lovelin:
tama_go_tranplatelovelin.png

Christmas:
tama_go_tranplatechrist.png

Doremitchi:
tama_go_trandoremi.jpg

Sopratchi:
tama_go_tranplatesopra.png

Mix(Doremitchi+Sopratchi):
tama_go_tranplateorimix.png

Hapihapitchi:
tama_go_tranplateorihapi.png

To print these out they must be at 5.8cm(height)x4.73cm(width)

Hope you enjoy them!!
cool.gif
Hello!

I just have a tip- I don't know if maybe the printing is different, but that size is much too large for my Tama-Go. I use 1.14x1.56, and that fits my Tama-Go.

Hi again!

I was wondering if one of you faceplate masters could make me a Los Angeles Angeles baseball faceplate. I need it before 2:00 PM today, so if you see this message, I would appreciate the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got some time to make them. I think the topic starter's gone or something, I'm bored since no one else besides me posts faceplates now.
Yes, I was gone since this year is a VERY important year for me. I live in Malaysia you see, and this year I'm sitting for my SPM (a major government exam), so I'm mainly studying most of my free time. However, I just so happened to check back today and am pleased to see you keeping this topic going. Thanks!! :D

Hi again!

I was wondering if one of you faceplate masters could make me a Los Angeles Angeles baseball faceplate. I need it before 2:00 PM today, so if you see this message, I would appreciate the help!
I hope I'm not too late (Its 12.09 PM here in Malaysia)

P.S. Im not into baseball so I didn't know which LA baseball to use, so I just took 3 of them. Sorry if I'm too late or gave you the wrong ones!

tama_go_tranplateorila2.png

tama_go_tranplateorila.png

tama_go_tranplateori3.png

I may not be back here for a while, my SPM's in November but there are many trial exams before that..... :eek:

Aww... Thanks! :)

Well, I hadn't managed to do that faceplate yet... O_O
Yes, I was gone since this year is a VERY important year for me. I live in Malaysia you see, and this year I'm sitting for my SPM (a major government exam), so I'm mainly studying most of my free time. However, I just so happened to check back today and am pleased to see you keeping this topic going. Thanks!! :D

I hope I'm not too late (Its 12.09 PM here in Malaysia)

P.S. Im not into baseball so I didn't know which LA baseball to use, so I just took 3 of them. Sorry if I'm too late or gave you the wrong ones!

tama_go_tranplateorila2.png

tama_go_tranplateorila.png

tama_go_tranplateori3.png

I may not be back here for a while, my SPM's in November but there are many trial exams before that..... :eek:
Thank you, both of you! Even though you couldn't make it Orandatchi, I still appreciate the help.

It was just in time for the game! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! Can anyone make me one for a happy family: specifically with a lovelitchi, mametchi, and a baby kinotchi with a big heart on it? I want to remember the moment Akeya (lovelitchi) and Kyo (mametchi) had their baby Kuro.

Thank you all! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back