Tama-go Evolution

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquangel

Reaction score
Ok, to get the adult tama you want on your tama-go is pretty easy......you just need to know how many training points you need. Please post if you want this to work.............I'll start.

Lovelytchi: 12 training points.

Violetchi: 15 training points.

Chamametchi: 10 training points.

Pipotchi: 8 training points. (was mistreated)

Morotchi: 3 training points.

Kikitchi: 9 training points.

Shimashimatchi: 4 training points.

ANYONE ELSE??

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang. I've only gotten 7 so far and it evolves tomorrow. :s

I can confirm that Shimashimatchi is around 4. I think when I got one last it was perhaps a little over that.

Also,

Gozarutchi: 2 training points.

I was going for Necktiechi so... ^ ^

I got chamametchi at 15 training points. however, there is some care miss. I think tamago evolution has many factors. training point is just part of it.

Ringotchi = 8/9 training points (halfway in the bar). Treated Average.

Makiko = 9/10 training points. Treated good.

i have a kikitchi. 12-14 training points. i got it three times in a row. same training. perfect care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang. I've only gotten 7 so far and it evolves tomorrow. :s

I can confirm that Shimashimatchi is around 4. I think when I got one last it was perhaps a little over that.

Also,

Gozarutchi: 2 training points.

I was going for Necktiechi so... ^ ^
For Gozarutchi, is training points the only important factor to getting him?

I've researched this subject a little, but the answers varied alot.

The Tama Go has a really freaky growth system, I've gotten a Chamametchi three times in a row, once with 5 bars in training, another with perfect bars, and then one with 11 bars.

I think the Tama Go's growth system appiles all of your states together. (Weight, Happiness, Hungry, Training..).

The Tama Go has a really freaky growth system, I've gotten a Chamametchi three times in a row, once with 5 bars in training, another with perfect bars, and then one with 11 bars.

I think the Tama Go's growth system appiles all of your states together. (Weight, Happiness, Hungry, Training..).
Thank you. I agree. haha It definitely keeps the users guessing. I got a Kuromametchi without even trying too hard. But I'm only on my first generation, atm. I guess I'll have to see the later generations & experiment with that.

Kuromametchi:15 bars

Violetchi:15 bars

Both perfect care. I think the effect of it is the care and the bars. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back