Tama-Go Favorite Figure!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaPixel

Reaction score
well i am planning to buy my first figure for my tama-go but idk what to buy

i can only buy 1 every month or so they are very expensive 10$ each :eek:

if any1 noes a site where i can buy them cheaper and can tell me that would be great but if not ill have to buy em 10$ each at Toys R Us.

So i as wondering whats your guys favorite Tama-Go Figure and why

because of the shop , toys , restaurant , and etc? and what else and why do

u like that and would u recommend it to be my first figure? :eek:

ty :eek:

im sorry if this is i nthe wrong forum :eek: thread , area place. QQ :p

kutchipatchi is what im getting

i know why its a secret

ok heres why.im gonna whisper it .HE'S MY FAVOURITE

I would get mametchi he is my favorite

i know i am a total nazotchi freak but there is no nazotchi figure but Bandai should make one.

:) :nazotchi: :( :nazotchi:

i really liked the violetchi figure :ph34r:

Ringotchi. ^

My favourite, and only, figure is the Kuchipatchi figure. I love Kuchipatchi, and I love the faceplate - definitely the least girly out of all of them. Also, the games are fun, and I really like the Chinese Restaurant! :)

Out of the three I have (Mametchi(lite), Chamametchi and Violetchi) my favorite is Chamametchi.

I'm a huge fan of the Shuffle game. It's easy XD Not a fan of the claw game. I'm too slow at it.

I've only put in the Violetchi figure once, and am not a fan. I don't like the games at all, and I don't care for the flower shop :/ It seems you can only use each flower once, then you have to buy it again.

Mametchi figure, meh. Again, I don't like the game too much. It's not that it's hard, it's just irritating to time the drops correctly.

I want a new one, but I'm not sure which to get. I'll definitely be checking out OldSchoolTama's link. Thanks for posting that ^^

i only have chamametchi and memetchi (the one that came with tamago)

I love how chamametchi has a toy store, so far I have a ton of toys, the only one I've come across so far that you have to rebuy is bubbles.

If they had a gozarutchi figure no question that he would automatically be my fav.

I would get the Chametchi figure shes cute, plus im getting her when i get my Tama-go for my birthday.

Memetchi7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back