Tama-Go Figure Reference Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hwd45

Reaction score
Here is a quick reference chart I made for the first series of tama-go figures.

Click here- image is too large

I may be making one in the future that contains the games, but this is just one for finding out the number of each figure. It helps make my item chart, coming soon.

Any thoughts?

so they are gonna have SERIES! thats to musch! they sell for 7 bucks, to collect them all that would be $42!!!

[QUOTE='/={3]so they are gonna have SERIES! thats to musch! they sell for 7 bucks, to collect them all that would be $42!!!
[/QUOTE]Actually, I don't really know. Since they released these all at the same time, I am guessing that they will release them in 'series'. That would probably be better than releasing individually.

I too believe that they would release them in series', or more accurately, waves - like they have released previous versions in new design waves, they might release the new figures and faceplates in waves. If so, I believe that they will most likely release the figures in waves of 6.

Although, I don't really find any real point to this chart. It simply lists the current available figures, which the TamaTown website does anyway (link).

A chart which lists the figure and the games/items it comes with would be much more resourceful - but would obviously take a lot more work.

I too believe that they would release them in series', or more accurately, waves - like they have released previous versions in new design waves, they might release the new figures and faceplates in waves. If so, I believe that they will most likely release the figures in waves of 6.
Although, I don't really find any real point to this chart. It simply lists the current available figures, which the TamaTown website does anyway (link).

A chart which lists the figure and the games/items it comes with would be much more resourceful - but would obviously take a lot more work.
The reason I made the chart was because I am currently making an item chart, including items from figures. If, for any reason, someone couldn't get onto the internet, they could look at this chart (if they had saved it onto their computer, or written down the numbers etc.) quickly and easily.

I also plan to make a FULL chart with ALL of the figures in (that is, when all waves have been released).

I think you might have the Memetchi's mixed up. I bought mine separately and it's winking.
I'm pretty sure that this is the lite figure, but there has been some mix-ups with memetchi figures at Bandai- Some are normal, some are winking and some are winking.

Wouldn't it be slightly more helpful if you listed the games or the items that come with it?
Just so that everyone understands, this chart is just used to easily recognise which number corresponds to which figure. I am currently making a chart that contains all of the items normally obtainable on the TamaGo, as well as all of the items from Set A figures.

Thanks, just thought I'd put my opinion out there... :p So how far are you? Do you need help?
Thank you for asking!

I have all the information that I need, but I will find it hard pixellating the Figure Food pixels. If you could help with that, I would be very grateful.

I am currently about half-way towards compleing the chart. I have only pixellated a few of the items, however, but it won't take long before I finish doing it.

Latest posts

Back