Tama-go figures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people have been discussing them and I just thought I'd post this to try and be helpful, so we had the information all in one place. Each figurine that has shops on it has 9 possible items you can purchase, but only 4 are in the shop at a time so you have to check back often. I added what information I could on the items in the shops on the figurines I have, but some of them I bought yesterday and they're not in the shop today and can't read the price, so their prices are listed as a ? instead of the number. Anyone who also has the figurines and can help me fill in the shop items information- your help would be greatly appreciated. :ph34r: I will update the list as we go along. Here's the lowdown on the figurines:

Kuchipatchi Figurine, Games:

Flag Game: Follow the flag by going up and down.

Vegetables (like on Music Star): Match the falling vegetables by scrolling the panel.

Chinese Restaurant

TamaTown Shop item: Beijing Duck- 3,500 points from Marjorite

Violetchi Figurine, Games:

Bounce Back (Ping Pong), Hit the ball with your racket.

Man Hole: Open the hole to get the items. Do not get a snake.

Flower Shop: Bonsai Tree- 4,500p; Mistery Flower- 400p; Money Tree- 200p;

Daisy- 1,600p; Wildflower- 3,800p; Rose- ?p; Apple- 200p;

TamaTown Shop item: Watering Can- 3,500 points from Imotchi

Ringotchi Figurine, Games:

Monster Beater: Move the target to attack the monster

Shape sorter: Select and hoot the item that is falling down

Sweets Restaurant,

TamaTown Shop item: Strawberry Cheesecake- 3,500 points from Marjorite

Memetchi Figurine, Games:

Hit a Note, shoot the music notes!

Panel Match, Match the object falling down.

Clothes Shop

TamaTown Shop item: Scarf- 3,500 points from Imotchi

Chamametchi Figurine, Games:

Panel Construction, Drop the claw and collect a piece of a panel to complete.

Shuffle Shuffle: Find the hidden item by selecting one of the boxes.

Toy Shop: Fairy Costume- 6,400p; Doll House- 2,500p; Baby Ducks- 1,000p;

Teddy Bear- 4,500p; Bubbles- 200p; rocking horse- 1,800p; slide- ?p; play house- ?p,

TamaTown Shop item: Jump Rope- 3,500 points from Imotchi

Mametchi Figurine, Games:

Hip Hop, Jump left/up/right to catch music notes. Do not fall or catch a skull.

Speed Runner, Dodge the obstacles to reach your goal.

Toy Shop

TamaTown Shop item: UFO- 3,500 points from Imotchi

A bunch of the figures that are coming out were in the first video of the Tama-Go that can be found

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png. I kinda want Grippatchi :) !

ooh i want the kuromametchi! :D and makkiko(spelt wrong again :D )

I didn't realise there were going to be so many figures. 100 is a crazy amount!

I saw a video where Bandai America introduced the Tama-Go, and they said something along the lines of 'There are currently over 300 characters in the Tamagotchi world, and we will be making the most popular ones into collectable figurines'.

So it doesn't mean they are making 300 figures, it just means they are choosing the best out of the 300 existing characters.

I thought 100 was a silly amount, but 300 would just be rediculous! I expect there will be somehwere around 30 at the very most!

I didn't realise there were going to be so many figures. 100 is a crazy amount!
Well... I don't think its so much... When you think about it. It about same as the Littlest Pet Shop figures out or Bakugan balls/traps.... Stuff like that.

They are going to drag them out though... Keep those out for as long as they can. Since they are in the long run cheaper to make then the Tamagotchi itself. I think we all better get to liking them. Hahaha.

:D

My gosh! I think... I think you're right!

Maybe I had bettr start trying to like the Tama-Go... because at the moment I don't want one. Perhaps it's time to jump on the bandwagon... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't know what they plan on doing but atleast we wont be starved down the road for another Tamagotchi because we are so bored with the current... (Games/TamaCharacters....Ect)

But I would guess they would strech them out for as long as they can.... If they keep releasing 6 at a time... We.... Well will be with the Tama-Gos for a while.

^^ Agreed. I don't think that there will probably be another tamagotchi version for quite a while! I think Bandai's going to milk the figures for as long as it can! Oh well, I love collecting things!! It gives me something to put my money towards every week :mellow:

Love, Kuchi :mellow:

OMG i cant believe theres going to be a Makiko fig!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so gonna get that, Makiko is my all-time fave character!!!!

Anyways i havent got a tama-go yet but when i do im gonna get the kuchipatchi fig first :blink: :blink: Does anyone know when the new figs will come out???

OMG i cant believe theres going to be a Makiko fig!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so gonna get that, Makiko is my all-time fave character!!!!

Anyways i havent got a tama-go yet but when i do im gonna get the kuchipatchi fig first :blink: :blink: Does anyone know when the new figs will come out???
the figs (set b like I said) are coming to Australia next week or december so Au are getting them first oh and the second set of tama-gos pink,purple and black (tama-gos confermed by funtastic thx to tmgcclover92) so I am excited about next week coz I live in Au

Check the Manufacturer's website for more info on Set B of the figures: https://www.bbcwdistributors.com/store/product.php?productid=10314. It also looks like you can order the figures from that site. :)

It is unsure exactly how many figures will be released, but I believe that there will be at least 100. Also about the 300, I did hear in a video (perhaps the one that Atamaii posted?) that there are "300 characters in the Tamagotchi world". This does not necessarily mean that there will be 300 figures. I recently have been working on a project involving a lot of Tamagotchi Characters and found there to be around this many, so I don't believe they'll be releasing a figure for every character. Most likely the most popular/modern characters, (i.e. I don't expect to see characters exclusive to the vintage versions on figures).

About the release, it is believed that Set B will be released in Australia in December 2010, and it would be safe to assume they will be released elsewhere in the world around this time as well. The November release in Australia will most likely be the initial 3 designs on Tama-Go, as well as the initial 6 figures. However, if the other 3 Tama-Go colours and 6 Set B figures are released around this time as well, I'll definitely try to get pictures (if they make it to my local stores in time!) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back