tama-GO figures

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

familitchi:kawaiitchi

Reaction score
HELLO GUYS ! i posted this topic for you guys to give me the answer for my question .

as you see , i'll be buying some tama-figures for my tamaGO and i want to know which of the figures have the best shops or food or games

or is there a figure that have it all ?

thank you for your time reading but it will be much appreciated if you answer my question :) .

>familitchi:KAWAIItchi :]//

I personally think that the chamametchi and itchigotchi figures are the best, the chamametchi one has a little shop where she sells toys,and the itchigotchi one has a little restaurant where you can go order food like at a real restaurant. Hope this helps =)

Personally, I enjoy Sebritchi... Trampoline and Farmkeeper are the games. Then it has a Mexican restaurant too. I like Trampoline best of all games I've played. (Its a classic game also found on the 4.5 as a Circus worker.)

Ringotchi has Monster Beater, and Shape shooter. With a Sweet restaurant.

Kuromametchi has Driving, and Ball Match. No food store.

Ponytchi has Hunting, and Manhole. Fashion Shop for clothing. (Mine doesn't choose to work.)

(These are the second set that I own)

Otherwise...

GREAT GUIDE

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/170307-figurine-information/page__p__3002950#entry3002950

Last edited by a moderator:
i only have the violetchi and mametchi figures. Violetchi has a flower shop. She sells a cute dress for your tamas to wear and a bunch of plan items. Some of them are a one time use and you have to buy them again. I'm not sure if they ever do anything good but mine always fail like the money tree plant. I don't like her games too much. The one is a ping pong game that i have a lot of trouble with, and the other is a man hole game where you have to only let certain items in the hole. I find when i hold the button down for a while to let multiple good items in it un-holds it after a while and i miss them. xP

Mametchi just has a general shop with toys and a bunny suit for your tamas to wear. I like the bunny suit more than violetchi's dress. The games are more fun too and easier to win. There a game where you jump back and forth on platforms to catch music notes, and a race are driving one where you avoid obstacles.

Between these two i suggest Mametchi but i'm sure a lot of the ones i don't have are pretty good as well.

I'm sorry i can't help you here because i don't own a Tama-Go [yet!] But if i did i would say the ringotchi and Kuchipatchi ones!!!

Sakura-san123

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUUS :'D .

uhm .. one last thing , is the 2nd wave of tamaGO figures are more better than the first one ? coz the figure that you have suggested are all belonged to the first wave . thank you again in advance guys . :']

>familitchi:KAWAIItchi//

Well, I think they are about the same. The 2nd wave are only at Target last I knew with Wave 2 tama-gos. (The ones with the ID-like cover) The wave 2 figures are like $4 at Target. The original ones usually cost about $7 unless they have been clearanced (Like ToysRUs stores, Price about $4, not $8 per figure)

I think its the games you like.

BTW, I got Ichigotchi yesterday. Its games are both on the Music Star (v6) Except a few things have changed on one of them.

Sing a Song is like Knock a Note (I think that is what it is called) One of the normal games on the Music Star.

MarketStore = Candy Shop (or something simmilar, Sorting the food)The job that isn't a band thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back