Tama-Go Friendship

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuranboy

Reaction score
How do I make my tama's frienship hearts drop? They seem to only drop over time when I leave my tama alone (and VERY slowly.) Is there a way to make them drop faster?

Why do you want to make it drop?

You can gorge it with snacks so that it will become fat....

Hope this helps!

I want to make it drop b/c I'm trying to get a certain adult character. Friendship is a variable that contributes to Tama-Go growth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes they just don't get sick... I had my Tama in poo for a whole 3 days and he still didn't get sick... And you can lower the friendship by ignoring it, letting it starve and not playing games... If you have to make it happy just give them milk... ^^

Also making it 99lbs then giving it medicine will make the hearts drop or fade... ^^ But the best thing is to starve them till they call for you... o.o It's cruel I know.. But I was aiming for a Gozarutchi... ^^;;

Oh..And don't take your Tama to the park.. If you take them often enough, their friendship increases... o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes they just don't get sick... I had my Tama in poo for a whole 3 days and he still didn't get sick... And you can lower the friendship by ignoring it, letting it starve and not playing games... If you have to make it happy just give them milk... ^^

Also making it 99lbs then giving it medicine will make the hearts drop or fade... ^^ But the best thing is to starve them till they call for you... o.o It's cruel I know.. But I was aiming for a Gozarutchi... ^^;;

Oh..And don't take your Tama to the park.. If you take them often enough, their friendship increases... o.o
Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back