Tama-Go growth chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaKizatchi

Reaction score
I made a growth chart today. A odd gen is when your tama is on a odd number genoration like 1,3,5,7,9 and so on. even genoration is the opposite. Special thanks to musta linstu32 and shawdy. If i made any mistakes tell me . Thanks!

Tama-go growth chart

I'm not sure if the tama-go uses a generation system. I've gotten a Necktietchi on gen 1. People have been getting mixed results for all of them.

Shouldn't this be in the 'Tamagotchi Tips & Tricks' section? Anyways, great growth chart. :D I'll try to use it with my Tama-go when I can!

~SMG~ ;)

Shouldn't this be in the 'Tamagotchi Tips & Tricks' section? Anyways, great growth chart. :nazotchi: I'll try to use it with my Tama-go when I can!
~SMG~ :nazotchi:
Yay today i got tama-go today form toys rus us. i got kinotchi i can finally use the growth chart. i figured how different it is from all the othere tamagotchis.

I really think it is a good growth chart!!!!! :D here is a pic of my tama!file://localhost/Users/mwest/Pictures/Photo%20Booth/Photo%20on%202010-09-24%20at%2018.20.jpg

This information is inaccurate. Toddler growths are random and generation is irrelevant on the Tama-Go.

I myself am working on finding the Growth Formula for the Tama-Go. I'm currently testing my theory's on the Tama-Go. That is what would be sensible to do for now, instead of making a chart which is evidently inaccurate.

This information is inaccurate. Toddler growths are random and generation is irrelevant on the Tama-Go.
I myself am working on finding the Growth Formula for the Tama-Go. I'm currently testing my theory's on the Tama-Go. That is what would be sensible to do for now, instead of making a chart which is evidently inaccurate.
Its right in some ways... In other ways... It can be wrong too.... For the most part.... They are agreeable.

I believe the Genration part effects the change a bit. As well as the Hearts when your tama is about to change. Training... It seems to have little or no effect on your tamas growth... Just the bathroom and when it likes to call you and say hi....

Umm... I'm on my first generation and I got Memetchi.

I don't think generations have to do with anything with the Tama-Go evolution.

Hmmm... Scratch the generation system. Before I came back to tamatalk I got three kikitchis in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back