Tama-Go Growth Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same thing always pisses me off.

I got Kunoitchi and I was on Gen1

My hungry was 1 heart and my happiness was 4

Hearts. SakuranBoy, you're theories are just messed up. No Offense... But I really wanna know how u got you're makiko. I watched your YouTube video and I saw that Makiko was on 5th gen and the hearts were all pretty good. But I heard Makiko was an Okay adult. Please reply to Mametchi9000 on a personal conversation.

To get perfect care i think you have to get at least half(?) training and no care misses. I got lovleytchi/lovelin with 5 training and no misses and about perfect (20-22lbs) weight. I ended up getting chamametchi with full training and 3 misses (sometimes, the pause command doesn't go through)

thanks! the chart helped A LOT and it is actually based on the bad care and good care... :furawatchi:

this chart seems to be right... i just got my tama-go for christmas and he just evolved into a mametchi when i woke up:D he had 11 training bars, full friendship, and i always played games with him and fed him^-^

Just to tell you, what character you get doesn't just matter from good,bad,perfect or horrible. It also matters what generation you are on. Example: Lovelitchi is on the odd generations. (1,3,5,7,9,ect.) Kunoitchi (what I'm aiming for) I think is even. Kunoitchi is just a guess though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, just to help;

Gen 1.got Kuromametchi with PERFECT care.

Had friendship bars full by the time he was a teen. Training bars almost full, and hungry & happy hearts full always, also kept him at a low weight by playing lots of games.

Gen 2.got lovelitchi also with PERFECT care.

Did same as the kuromametchi.~

Gen 3.got necktietchi with horrible care. (necktietchi evolved into an oldie not long after he was an adult)

Was at school most of the time and didn't have time to take care of him.

Gen 4.got marotchi with bad care. :blink:

Paid a little more attention and time with her.

Gen 5--

ALSO~Necktietchi turned into an oldie because it was so bad of care. When that happened I had the option to do the dating show, (married lovelitchi, xD) and the kid they had did NOT turn into an oldie child.

Last edited by a moderator:
The chart is right i got a Mametchi by keeping its hungry,happy hearts,traning bars,and friendship hearts up :mametchi: :newmametchi:

(Its married to violetchi) :furawatchi: :newmametchi:

The chart is right i got a Mametchi by keeping its hungry,happy hearts,traning bars,and friendship hearts up :mametchi: :newmametchi:

(Its married to violetchi) :furawatchi: :newmametchi:

thanks for the chart!

I guess, tahat it works, since I do the perfect care and I come with a Kuromametchi in my first gen.

I hope now to get a kuchipatchi!

Thanks for taking you time to give us your point of view! :lol:

This chart matches my experiences perfectly! I will use it to try to get Uwasatchi and Kikitchi. Thanks! And I once got Pipotchi from barely keeping my Tama alive... :p

The Tama-Go is not based on care. Have you tested the results or simply just made the growth chart? I've gotten Mametchi and Lovelitchi with bad care, and Ringotchi with perfect care.
What do you mean! I always get kikitchi with perfect care! can you give me tips. is lovelitchi odd or even and what was ur tamago's status thank you

From, Selena

^ You might have a glitch with your Tama-Go. Then again, sometimes growth is completely random and you simply don't have any control over the result. My chart only works for the majority of time and for most people; it is by no means perfect.

I'm pretty sure this chart is accurate. I've given my tama horrible care and it ended up being Marotchi. I fed it too much that it got sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back