tama-go is unresponsive?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatechno227

Reaction score
my tamago is sometimes unresponsive... like when I press the buttons nothing happens so I have to press it like 3 times before it does anything. Does this happen with all tama-go's or just mine?

Sometimes you just have to push the buttons down firmly. Mine seem unresponsive sometimes but you usually you just gotta push down nice and good. XD That's just my experience with my Tama-Go.

Maybe you should open the back and clean the buttons? You can try wiping them OR wiping them with a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol.

Sometimes mine would do that, too. Keep pressing them the way you are, and maybe as Violetchilluvr3 suggested, clean the buttons from the inside. Good luck! :)

Thanks! yeah, ive found that if I hold the buttons down longer, it seems to do what I want :)

I had the same prob with my v3. Just open it up, and clean the buttons. On the circuit board that comes in contact with the buttons. Clean the gold connectors woth an eraser or something and make sure to get rid of the eraser dust afterwords :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back