Tama-Go Log In Issues

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TragicCookie

Reaction score
Hey there,

I bought my first Tama-go just a few days ago, and so far have been unable to get tot he login screen at tamatown.com.

It come sup saying 'connection lost', and that's as far as I have managed to get. I also tried the site on my college computers, library computers, laptop, and a government work computer.

It is really getting frustrating, as I have heard that most of the fun of the Tama-go involves the site!

Also, I have tried using firefox, google chrome, opera and internet explorer. I cleared my cookies and caches as well.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. <3

read the other topics. we've been talking about this. tamatown is down, probably for udates, and the bandai site is unavailable. but when tamatown is back up, pm me if you have any questions about how to get started on music city :)

Please search around for similar topics (if the topic is popular, it will probably be on the first or second page of the appropriate forum) before posting one of your own. This topic is already being heavily discussed HERE. Please direct all your 'Tamatown not working'-related inquiries there. Thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back