Tama~Go~Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I have some good and bad news, bad news first, Lily and Marshall left last night, I actually set the time, hehe. But the good news is that I am now taking care of Nolle! So right now she is a Hitodetchi! :hitodetchi: She is absolutely adorable! She plays the harp which I think is the cutest thing ever! I'm hoping there's going to be a boy in her band because if you mate with the matchmaker, then you always get a girl but if you mate with someone from your band then you get a boy! So I hope there is going to be a boy in her band! Speaking of bands, do you guys have any good names for one?

Hey Christina, is this the whole, log thing that you were talking about?

Yeah! Do you want to say hi to all the viewers?

Hi to all the viewers! Hey Christina, can you get me the diet drink off of the music star gen? Because I really am packing on the pounds, and when I go to music school I want to be the cutest kid there!

Nolle! You barley weigh anything as it is! There is no way that I'm getting that for you!

Fine, Can I go to preschool then?

Okay, here's your lunch, and your backpack, and you note to your teacher, and how about you take the tamagotchi your teacher gave you? Have a good day darling!

Were just going to be playing jump rope.

Well, I just want you to have a good day! Goodbye tamatalkers! I'll update when she evolves!See ya later, alligators. ;)

:hitodetchi:

PAGE THREE!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, great to see you again! Well, talk to you again I guess! I have some great news! Nolle evolved into a teenager yesterday! She evolved into a Ringotchi, finally! And she joined a band with some awesome people, Here's how it went:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nolle is sitting in a desk, she decided that she isn't going to be the weird kid like her mother and her grandmother. She has all ready decided that she is going to be confident, cool, and most of all, popular. So she makes a smart decision to fulfill all of these wants. She scanned the room when she walked in, seeing the boys in one group, girls in another, and then of course the group of weird kids. So after she sits down she thinks, who do I want to make a band with? So she gets up and glides over to the group of boys.

Nolle: Hello boys, *points at a Kikitchi and a Hinotamatchi* do you two what to join a band with me?

Ryo (Kikitchi) : Why would we want to be in a band with you?

Paul (Hintotamatchi) : Yeah your just a gross little Ringotchi!

Nolle: Okay, but out of all of those girls who was the one that actually had the guts to come over here? So here I am. Yes or no?

Paul: What's in it for us?

Ryo: Yeah how do we know your any good?

Nolle: My mom was in 4EVER! and my grandmother was in CHICKSSS, and..... I've got snacks st my house.

Paul: I'm in!

Ryo: Come on! Lets go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Walks in* And that was how the band SCRIPT was made.

Nice entrance. So what kind of music do you play?

We play pop right now, but we might switch over to Asian, will you take me up to Tama Town for a bit?

Sure thing, bye Tama Talkers!

Have the most wonderful day of you whole life you amazing Tama Talkers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back