Tama-go log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackdragon331

Reaction score
Welcome one, and welcome all to my tama log! i will be logging my tama-go i got just recently on christmas. it has already evolved into an adult but ill log it like its brand new^-^

log: christmas dec. 25 12:43 i turn on my new tama-go. hatches into a boy.

he evolves into some ugly yellow guy:p wake up and instanty start playing games with him. took perfect care of him. wake up next morning and find my tama has evolved into kilitchi!(good care teen) i remodel his house and take him to the shop, he finds some yummy ceral and fried chicken. i later found out his favorite food is ceral.(you will know its their favorite food when you are scrolling through their meals your tama wil have a happy face on) take him to the park and he meets some new freinds! he then calls for my attention for no reason,i give him a time out and his training bar went up! eventually i get his training bar up to 11/15. he then falls asleep.

i wake up VERY late the next morning and found he evolved into a... mametchi!! mametchi is a perfect care adult! i think he is the first mametchi i have had.( i had a ura mametchi before)

log: now my mametchi is chilln:D stats are; hungry:4/5 happy: 5/5 friendship:6/6 weight: 30 Lbs age:3 gen.1 train:11/15; he is also potty trained. I will update all of you when something has happened.

log: 6:30 pm my tama calls my attention, and he takes a bath.

6:45 pm he gets out of the bath.

after taking a nice bath he goes out on an adventure to the park! only to find no one to play with(although i never would of thought mametchi being an adult would still be going to the park to play with other tamas)then i cheered him up with some icecream.

thats it for now. ill try to see if i can start uploading pics.

tama-go: hello, just to say this will be a pretty long update, and a guest appearence by my v6! Anways, at about 7:35 my tama called my attention and when i clicked a button he came up to say hi to me^_^ i think my mametchi should marry his true love, and marry chamametchi. well i dont wanna pressure him but i would like for that. right now he is 3 so soon enough he will be with a hot mama:p anways, i did a little cheat on tama town that i entered a user name and code online(this is before i got my tama-go) and i was rich! i bought pretty much everything on tama town. so when i got my tama-go for christmas i went on tama town and transfered my money to my tama-go. fast fowarding to ealier today, i transfered my money to tama town on accident. and my moms pc has the old internet E. so i cant go on tama town to get my money:( so for now my tama is back to being middle class. 8:15 mametchi falls asleep. stats; hungry:5/5, happy: 5/5, friendship: 6/6 train: 11/15, age:3, weight: 34 LBS 8:20 he woke up???? v6: guest appearence from my v6! he is a dreamitchi. i had a tarokitchi(i think thats what its called:s)and i used an item generator to get the boys destiny star and to my surprise he transformed into dreamitchi! so far he hasnt had a go at the judges. thats it for now. my mom is telling me to get off. bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
log: i wont be able to upload any pics on winter break but when break is over i will upload pics:D

11:17 i take mametchi out for a stroll in the park but he did not find anyone to play with.

i just bought a bunch of food from the shop and im still searching for mametcchis favorite food.:/

im also waiting for the house designs to change cause i wanna buy the beach one.

stats; hungry:5/5, happy: 5/5, friendship:6/6, train: 11/15, weight:32 LBS, age:4

And also a quick update about my other tamas!

1st v5: i have the rocket ship design for it, and im on my 5th gen! my highest yet. dad: papa-kuro-tchi, mom: mama-metchi

2nd v5: same design, this v5 is on its 2nd gen.(i recently started it up)

v4: i have the punk design for it, and for some reason i keep getting maskitchi! Her name is nikki.(i restarted her cause i got maskitchi and now i got her again!)

v6: nothing much new except dreamitchi still has to pass the pro debut.

thats it for now bye!

log: mametchi eats a yummy lobster and scone, then we play some long jumper to lose some weight! since mametchi won i let him go to the park and play. he met up with mametchi and they built a sand castle. Anways,i keep sending mametchi to the shop to find a new design for our house.(i want the beach one so bad!!!!)

6:30 pm mametchi takes a bath(im starting to think he will always take a bath at 6:30 since this happened at the same time yesterday)

finally i found a new design! it seems to be a chinease design. i would buy it but if you read my log i dont have the money right now :/

8:15 pm mametchi falls asleep

8:20 pm he wakes up!? he took a cat nap:p

thats it for now.. oohh!i almost forgot to tell u that my v6 passed the judges! right now my dreamitchi plays the wild guitar. well NOW thats it. bye!!

hey guys! sorry i havent updated, it been hectic these last past two days. anyways i have exicting newsssss. drum roll please *drum rolling* mametchi got married :D his first decision was violetchi, mametchi thought about it but he refused. then an old tama came and mametchi was a little scared and refused without hesitating. Then violetchi came again, mametchi was surprised how bad violetchi wanted to be with him so he accepted! i wassss hoping gor chanotchi though but love is love. thats it for now i just wanted to tell you guys that. i have lots of photos! so when i have the chance ill upload them. bye for now.

hey guys quick update, mametchi and violetchi had a baby boy! i have lots of photos but i dont have the cable to link my dsi xl or my phone the pc so i will upload the pics when i get the chance. thats it for now, bye. oh and a happy new year!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys sorry for not updating. school is getting a little hectic. anyways i have lots of news! first off mametchi and violetchi left their baby last night. i woke up and found him all alone. he didnt seem to upset, he's gonna be strong like his dad. :) after some food and games he evolved into ahiruku-tchi. i think im gonna aim for kuro-metchi but who knows he might also become mametchi like his dad!

anyways i was thinking i might stop doing my log. apparently my log isnt too good (not looking for sympathy) and honestly it waste's some of my time and if no one likes it why do it? ill see though maybe when i add pictures people might get more interested. i was also thinking of stopping my tamas. because i guess it was a phase or something but i got back into tamagotchis and now im starting to not like them anymore. they are extremely annoying and always beep when im trying to take a nap! and since i dont have enough time to take good care of all of my 5 tamagotchis, i dont wanna keep getting bad care characters. who knows i might just stop my v5's and keep my v6, v4, and my tama-go.

v6: That reminds me, my dreamitchi and memetchi left their baby girl. its the 4th gen and her name is debby:]

v4: my v4 already evolved into a teen right away! its the little tooth character :p (its a girl)

v5's: my first v5 is on its 6th gen and my 2nd v5 is on its 3rd gen.

thats it for now. byeee!

Latest posts

Back