Tama-go Memetchi figure only has game available?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteClaw84

Reaction score
Hey guys! So I have a tama-go and something I noticed is that my memetchi figure when I slide it on the tama-go only has game available and the game is coin catch? The ponyitchi one works just fine but not my memetchi figure. Any thoughts? I got my tama-go basically new on ebay and it came with two figures. The tamago is the version that has the screen open (versus the plastic covering the whole front).

Does the memetchi figure have a clear or solid colour base because if the base is just one solid colour and isn't clear with sparkles in it then it's a lite figure and it's supposed to be like that but if it has a clear-ish pink base then you're doing a particular glitch that I like to do with my memetchi figure and all you have to do is take your memetchi figure out when it does that and slide it in a little faster and push it in a little harder.

As the above post said, you probably didn't put the figure in properly. This happens for me with my Violetchi figure. Just put it in properly :)

Did it come with it and have a SOLID colour base? That's called a " lite figure". If not, just take the figure out and push it more, but don't amke their heads pop off cause I did that. :/

Ahhhh yeah the memetchi one is a solid base. Thankfully, I ordered all the figures on amazon and the collection comes with memetchi and ponyitchi again but they are clear so I should get the full features on those ones when they get here. :)

It's a glitch, you can have this with any other figure as well. When there is even the slightest bit of place between the tama-go and the character, your tama-go will think that you have put an unknown character on it. You can only play the coin catch game then.

Like when you have a total of 3 characters and you have put them right on the tama-go, it will say that you have put on 3 characters.

If you have done it 3 times right and 1 time wrong (and you get the coin catch game) it will say you have put on 4 characters XDDDD.

I had this with my shimashimatchi and my ichigotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back