tama-go, music star, or anything else...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elephantsmakemehappy

Reaction score
Ok. so I am new to tamagotchis even tho my sister had one in elementary school when they were really popular( i think it was a v3 ). I recently got a tama-go. I later realized that tama-gos have almost nothing to do on them compared to diff. versions. I bought my tama-go on amazon and paid back my mom since i had to use her credit card. I feel like i want to get a cooler version like music star or something that is not a tama-go, but they are all expensive, and since I have to use my moms credit card again I feel like she won't see why i need another one. christmas is coming up and i need to buy presents for people so i do NOT want an expensive one. Should i sell my tamago or something? if i do get another tamagotchi, what kind should i get???????

PLEASE HELP!!!!

What kind of features would you like a tamagotchi to have?

Compared to a tama-go, would it have more features or just be simpler?

Would you like a more portable version?

Maybe something more classic tamagotchi, without all the furniture and complications?

I'd suggest you to check out these two pages, and see if you find something you like ;)

The tamagotchi v4 seems like a good choice, but it's not really more complex than the tama-go, just so you know ;)

I'll keep an eye out for cheap v4's for you :D

Have you any add on figures for the Tama-go?

There excist 12 in total, that you buy seperately, and what I've geard they can add quite some cool features to your tama.

Also, the only thing you antway can do with tamatown for the Tama-go is sent money back and forth.

I know that i meant going online there is one that is not down. i guess i want a v4.5...

now i need an admin to close this so i can make a new topic asking where i can buy a cheap v4.5

Just one mention; the v4,4 does not have more features than the v4, only different characters and games. ;)

EDIT: Whoops v4,5 of course, I apologise for my clumsy fingers :p

Last edited by a moderator:
For later referance, you can report a topic you wish to be closed. Not always will we see your requests for them to be closed in topic.

Topic closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back