Tama-Go: No New Remodel Theme

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chantotchi

Reaction score
The "Remodel" part of the shop in my Tama-Go still has the same old remodel themes (except for one which looks like there are columns in the background), and my Tama is in 2nd generation. Is this a regular thing or should there be more themes? Help!

I've seen the same thing.

The only time I see a new remodel theme is when I keep changing the theme over and over until a new one finally appears.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are more but their very rare, and take over 6 generations to appear and are over 200,000 GP.

Most days, I find I have the first four theme most of the time to be purchased. Then eventually a "new/different" theme will show up. But you need to check atleast 1/2 times a day. It may also help to earn more points in the games since they are more costly then the first four. Most of them are over 10,000... Sometimes when you get the points you need,or close to the points, it will show up in the shop. Just need to play the games.

I got the columns theme from the shop 3 days ago and it cost me 120,000 points.

Today, I got one that looks like a hall with two arches and a flight of stairs, and it cost me 350,000 points.

I think it takes time (and timing) for them to show up coz they're very rare, and VERY expensive. o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw one the other day that was a Japanese-styled house. It was 50000 so I couldn't buy it. I almost have enough money now, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back