Tama-Go Pixels Fading?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunsetcountdown

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could help me.

My tama-go's screen's pixels are gone, two lines of the pixels are gone , so there is two white lines on the screen. I got this after I came back from a cold country , as I brought it there and brought it outdoors , the weather was around 15-20 Celsius though. I also brought it on the airplane . I dont know if this has anything to do with the weather ?

I tried taking out my batteries and putting it back but its still the same :(

Anyone mind giving me some help? THANKS!

Try taking out the screen and screwing in the pixel screen a little tighter. Or try putting in new batteries.

Open it up! WAY easier to open than previous version! XD Just unscrew, then unscrew the screen. Look at the plastic things, they may have been disturbed/ stretched by the temperature/ shaking. Try to take the contacts off (CAREFULLY) and put them back on. (CAREFULLY :wacko: ) and then try it out. FUN :lol:

Sorry for bumping but same here and i was wonderng is there an easier way then taking it apart?

I support opening it up and seeing what's wrong. But make sure you keep track of where all the screws and pieces go! No one wants a perfectly good Tamagotchi gone to waste (trust me, I know! :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back