Tama-Go Praise/Timeout

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Dee_Jay

Reaction score
I've been reading some older posts on this subject, but they seemed to be rather inconclusive:

When attempting to praise/discipline your Tamagotchi as it calls for you (with an exclamation point over its head), is there any way to discern whether it should receive a 'Timeout' or a 'Praise'? I'm having a bit of difficulty with this, as it seems pretty random. Granted: I don't really have time to investigate the matter when it occurs, so any observations would be much appreciated.

I'm guessing you've scanned through binary's tamago log made last year.

Whilst a baby / toddler / teen, it looks like he followed the normal rules on Praise / Time Out based on attention beeps (fed if hungry, time out if all hearts full, etc.) and he got training points.

Otherwise it seems like sometimes they just beep for attention because they are lonely and you haven't played with them for a while. binary regularly reported that he heard a beep for attention and when he pressed a button the icon light went out.

Thanks for your input, TamaMum!

I haven't been religiously checking my Tama's hearts during calls for attention with my Tama-Go, so I've set my stall out to do so and report any findings when I get time to do so. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back