Tama-GO VS Tamagotchi Friends Wars!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you really make it to 530?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tamagotchi Friends is the best Tamagotchi ever made for many decades ever since 1996. Nothing could ever top it. It's so much better than Tama-Go. So much better than anything! The more I spend time with mine, the more fun it is. There has never, or will there ever be, anything better than the amazing, life changing Tamagotchi Friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
535Tamagotchi Friends is the best Tamagotchi ever made for many decades ever since 1996. Nothing could ever top it. It's so much better than Tama-Go. So much better than anything! The more I spend time with mine, the more fun it is. There has never, or will there ever be, anything better than the amazing, life changing Tamagotchi Friends!
68c2fd4099d2505704f15351b77be3e5.jpg

OBJECTION

If you say the TF iS the best version ever than that mearly means the tamago and more importantly the p's are too!

The TF is mearly a English attempt of the p's only with just the Tama-go design and downgraded the TF is mearly a Tama-go with added characters and recased the p's is the original thing and much better in quality.

68c2fd4099d2505704f15351b77be3e5.jpg

OBJECTION

If you say the TF iS the best version ever than that mearly means the tamago and more importantly the p's are too!

The TF is mearly a English attempt of the p's only with just the Tama-go design and downgraded the TF is mearly a Tama-go with added characters and recased the p's is the original thing and much better in quality.

Ummm... excuse me... I don't agree with this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back