Tama-Go wave 1 and 2 units:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Dee_Jay

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to the Tama-Go line, having only opened my Wave 1 Tama-Go last week. I was just wondering if the six bundled Gotchi figures (two of each character: Mametchi, Memetchi and Kuchipatchi) featured completely different games or shops?

Just to expand my point: I have the Wave 1 Kuchipatchi Tama-Go (in white) which comes with 'Cradles' on the figurine. Do the bundled Wave 1 Mametchi and Memetchi figures have different activities to Wave 1 Kuchipatchi? Do the Wave 2 bundled figures have a new activity each?

I ask because I wish to buy a spare Tama-Go, but wondered if there were any duplicated features. I hope this question makes sense!

Hey Stu,

I hope I can answer your question without my answer becoming too confusing - so here goes:

Each Wave 1 Tama-Go (Mametchi, Memetchi and Kuchipatchi) that is bundled with the figure itself (with the white plate) comes standard with the game 'Cradles'. Each figure bought separately (with the translucent plate) host different games than those packaged with the Tama-Go. So regardless of which Wave 1 you purchase, every bundled character will have the same game. Each separately purchased figure will come with a unique game (or two, plus an item and a shop I believe)

As for Wave 2 bundled Tama-Go figures, I have only opened my Mametchi version. 'Coin-catch' is the game that the figure hosts and I'm assuming that all other bundled Wave 2 figures will have this game as well. Perhaps someone with a Wave 2 Tama-Go Memetchi or Kuchipatchi version can help verify this?

Hope this helps, Stu! Have fun with your Tama-Go.

Perfect! Thanks for both explaining and confirming that, chaps; I can now buy a Wave 2 Tama-Go and be done with it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back