Tama Go Weight Guide?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

matmetchi

Reaction score
I have a Tama Go teen that's 21 lbs and I was wondering if there are any weight guides or if somebody can tell me a good weight to get a decent character? I found a thread before and lost it and can't find it again, but even it wasn't accurate for the Tama Go. Thanks!

I don't think weight has a big impact on the character you get, however training bars do. Try to fill up your training bars to the highest to get the best character.

I don't think weight has a big impact on the character you get, however training bars do. Try to fill up your training bars to the highest to get the best character.
Oh, okay. That makes sense, thanks!

i thought the basic weights for all tamagotchi were..

Baby - under 10lbs

Child - 10lbs - 20lbs

Teen - 20lbs - 30lbs

Adults - 30lbs - 40lbs

Babies can't go higher than 5. Nor lower. Male toddlers are 15 (Or 10) and females are 10 (or 5). Male teens are definately 20, females are 15. Male adults are 30, female adults are 25!

Hi there

I am new to tamagotchis & we bought the tama go versions a few days ago. My teen is shell Tchi & is 59 lb!!! I am hoping I have not over fed her. Its my first experience so I am learning as I go. My son's is an Adult Kikitchi & is 31 lbs

Jotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
your shellchi is overweight - but it is debated whether weight affects their growth. My brother noted, that to him, they move slower. I'm not sure, but when they're 99 they don't do anything.

Weight is only a minor/major factor (depends on how you look at it) in the Osutchi & Mesutchi tamas. When my tamagotchis were 99 lbs (they all are xD), nothing changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back