Tama-Go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it worth buying a Tama-Go

• Definitely!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • It's Okay

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I wouldn't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if you have a lot of spare time!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose "Definitely". Reason being because they remind me of the p1. The simple and easy to look after pet without "jobs" and the "familes" to look after. I don't really like the v4's and the v5's because they seem too involved.The Tama-Go is easy to look after, not that demanding, you can go online easy enough, I like the figures that go on top (Just not the price as at $13 NZD thats pricey). Its just an all round easy Tama to look after. If you liked how easy the p1's were to look after, then you will like the Tama-Go. There are only a few things I didn't like about it. I didnt really like the size, it was too large for me to go pulling out in public (I am 27) to play with. And I dislike how the screen scratches up. But in saying that if you are looking at getting a Tama-Go a second wave Tama-Go will be the best bet.

Okay great! I quite like the size, and everything I own is scratched anyway, so that doesn't bother me. The back of my iPod was horribly scratched in just one day xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back