Tama GO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miiku

Reaction score
Ello There !!

I was planning to buy a Tama Go

But I don't know if I should buy the first wave or the second.

What's different?

Is it true that the plastic "thing" that's covering the screen doesn't scratch so much as the "thing" of the first wave.

Can you use first wave figures at the second wave TMGO?

How are the figures of the second wave, nice games & shops?

As you can see a lot of questions.

If you can answer them, please do!

xx Miku

I don't think there is a difference between wave 1 and 2... Except the price maybe. (Target only has wave 2 as far as I know) The figures work on both versions. The clear screen cover one wave 1 I guess gets scratched easier while wave 2 seemingly doesn't. (Wave two, the screen is left uncovered, has a style of ID....)

All the figures are nice to me. I enjoy all of the figures I have. Its all on your preferance of games.

Well both my friends have wave twos and I have a wave one. I think the main difference is the screen. A wave 1 has a smooth screen where a Wave 2 has a non-full, ridgey screen. Also, I've heard many people say that the Wave 1's have better button response and that the figures jiggle a lot when you slide it into a Wave 2, so take that in to mine. Both are a lot of fun, and mostly its whatever color suits your taste :) Enjoy your TamaGo!! :)

xoxo,

Missvioletchi

I would perfer the one with the better quality (the one alot more people like) maybe do some research on them before buying something! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back