Tama-Guide Badge

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara_girl_0929

Reaction score
ok so i was bored right? thats when i said to myself- "hey! why dont i make a new badge for the Tama-Talk Guides!" (for those of you who dont know/forget what the badge is, its the thing under a guide's display picture)...well This is it if anyone wants to see.

I hope Admin and the Guides like it

(and if anyones gonna say disrespectful comments-Dont ok? i dont need a flame war)

Im sure admin and the guides admire the effort you have put into making this badge, it is a very nice thought :furawatchi:

Though if you dont mind Constructive criticism here's mine:

Its a little big. It would have to be roughly the same size as the current Tama Talk guide badge.

The mimitchi is stretched/illproportioned =] (also, if you are using photoshop, or a graphic program which used layers. Move the layer the mimitchi is on behind the text layer. That way it wont have the white overlapping the text)

Its great though, and shows that you are very kind and caring, and are willing to help out and be a great member and rolemodel to other members.

Things like this dont go overlooked by other Tama Talk members, guides and Admin :kuribotchi:

//Haze

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanks for the advice

(i might remake it tommorow, i cant now since i have to get off the computer in like 10 mins)

It's very, very good. But the writing is a little big. If the whole thing were scaled down to the size of the current badge, the Mimitchi would be invisible.

I think jappyx needs a special "Co-Admin" one - make one of those!

StarTama :wub:

This is an excellent design, but again just a little bit big! See if you can shorten it just a bit, and tell Admin :wub:

Also... I think this should be in the Suggestions forum... It may get moved there.

It's great but as some people have already said the text is going out of the box a little and the Mimitchi is squashed and it's a bit big. But I can't wait 2 c the one you make next!!!

Very nice. :rolleyes:

The picture of the mimitchi is in a square box, which cuts into the letters.

I think it needs to be resized as the people above said, though.

Very good! :rolleyes: As the others said, it does need to be scaled down a little bit. I love the design and the creativity you put into it!

Great job

It is a very good attempt. Like others have said it is a bit oversized and a bit wide. And I agree with StarTama you could make one for Jappyx the co-admin. Because admin will probbably apreciate it alot.

Ok, its sort of difficult to resize them and stuff since i made them on MS paint

thanx for all the comments guys!

i'd really like to hear what the guides think about this

I like the badges. You have done a good job on them.

However, as members mentioned already, the mimitchi is stretched and 2 of them are too big. If they had to be sized down to scale they wouldn't appear as they are now. Hopefully you can fix those or remake them.

Overall I'd have to say you did a pretty good job there.

~shawdy~

thanks for the advice ShAwDy_1, but i tried resizing them and it erased the whole thing (like i said before, i use MS paint, not photoshop since i dont have photoshop downloaded on my computer)

Nice! :mimitchi: Thanks!

Unfortunately a bit too big to use... :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back